Unexpected visit

Presents were one thing but this was ridiculous. I had to say Keigo was definitelly paying a lot of attention to what I am wearing and how I react to stuff cause after this, the breakfast were some tender chicken meat with some eggs on the side with a bit of bacon. He said he prefered the tender chicken over the bacon. I wasn't one who would go for chicken in the morning so I went for the bacon stripes.

After that he unfortunatelly had to leave for work because he was urgently called in and left me be alone. Oh well not as if this wasn't heaven already. I really enjoyed staying here soo much that I wanted to stay here forever. This was just really nice.

Me: I could get used to such a life....

While I was thinking that, I started to relax a bit and really wished that this wasn't a dream or a sick joke on his part because this really was soo nice. For once I was not hunted down by the words from others. I was not forced to leave and could just be me. 

Hawks...

A weird hero name but he really is something else...

Guess I should do something for my brother as well...

I wonder what I could do...

No matter how hard I was thinking about my situation right now, no explanation besides it being a dream came to my mind. He may have his reasons for taking me in but I was thankfull and I could tell by how he was treating me that this was something he wasn't doing because he had some ill intention at all.

Me: Why tho...

Do I really wanna know?

Maybe what he said was right...

Maybe he really just want to help me because we are family...

I want to believe in him.

While I was sitting there enjoying the silence and the rest, all of the sudden the doorbell went off and it was soo typical Hawks to have a doorbell that was not ding dong but actually the sounds of chirping birds. It made me smile really hard.

I don't think this is him...

Maybe he is an idiot of an older brother and forgot the keys?

Noo way... right?

I should look who this is first.

There were a couple of instances where I thought this could be Hawks but it didn't make much sense. Then there was also the chance that this was the delivery service but honestly if it is, I would rather send them back then receive more than I already have. 

I seriously hope this is not another package..

Oh please don't make it the delivery guy!

For once I used my wings to fly to the door since the room and the hallways were spacious enough to do this. Besides that being the case, I really wanted to fly around a bit. It felt soo nice to fly but my stamina was just too weak for a long range flight. Besides people would usually scorn and hate me for having black wings. In my opinion they were beautiful so people could go screw off with what they say. Too bad that their words were still hurting me and it wasn't as if I could ignore them completly at all as well.

Once I arrived at the door, I looked through the small piping hole before backing away in an instant. 

This isn't real!

Why is she there!

NO!

I don't wanna see her!

Not here!

Nope!

Why is she even here?

What does she want?

Will she kick me out of here too?

Get your shit together Raven!

I can face her!

Not only that but I can also hurt her!

She is not the only one who can do that!

Yona: Brother are you there?

NO!

I don't wanna see her!

My mood was soo nice as well!

The more I started thinking about my sister who was standing outside this door, the more I wanted to run but also hurt her and pay her back for what she did to me. There was also no reason for her to be here and there wasn't a Hawks here as well.

Yona: Brother, if you are there open up. I am sorry what I said about my sister yesterday.

Yeah as if that was right!

You little bitch are just playing nice.

And they call me the damn demon in our family... look at you!

You are a wolf in sheep clothes!