CHAPTER 8

TAYLOR

It was now Thursday morning and the bus finally arrived at the school. Luckily neither the students nor me had to attend the class today and so we could leave right away. We all grabbed our luggage and the students went home except for one.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Karlie said to me after everyone was already gone. Since our night together we had barely talked, just the normal student-teacher talks we had because we were always surrounded by a lot of people.

"Ehm..yeah..sure, what's up?" I spluttered.

"Our night together was awesome and I can't stop thinking about it and I-" She got interrupted by a tall brown haired woman that appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey baby" Behati said while she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Ready to go?" She continued. "Oh hi, I'm Behati. You're probably a student of Taylor.. I mean Ms. Swift" She looked and smiled at Karlie while she had her arm around my waist. Karlie just looked at me in total shock but Behati didn't seem to notice because she kept on smiling at me again.

"Yeah..Yes..I'm a student of Ms. Swift" She answered and I could hear the sadness in her voice. Karlie still looked at me but I kept my eyes on the ground, too ashamed and confused with the situation. "Anyway, I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Swift. Bye Behati, it was nice to meet you"

"It was nice meeting you too, ehm-?"

"Karlie" Karlie said and turned around, grabbing her suitcase and heading towards her car.

"So, can we go now baby?" Behati said.

"Yeah, yeah sure" I answered and she picked my suitcase and we went towards her car. On the drive home to my apartment we talked about the trip and I tried my best to hide my confusion from the meeting of Karlie and Behati. I just couldn't stop thinking about the look Karlie had when Behati kissed me and how her happy green emerald eyes turned into sad green ones. When we finally arrived at my apartment I let myself fall onto the couch and breathed out of exhaustion.

"Rough drive?" Behati asked and sat next to me on the couch.

"Oh you have no idea" I answered and yeah, she totally had no idea what was going on.

"I can make you feel better Tay" She said and with that she put her hand on my stomach and started to kiss my neck. When she started sucking on it, she let her hand wander to my pants and just wanted to unbutton my pants when I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Baby, I just.. I'm exhausted. The trip was overall very exhausting and I'm very tired. Not now okay?" I looked at her and she nodded in agreement.

"You wanna cuddle though or do you wanna go to sleep?"

"Cuddling sounds great" I smiled at her and buried my head into her neck, while she put her arms around me and held me tight.

"I missed you so much" She whispered against my hair and kissed my temple.

KARLIE

I walked towards my car and I couldn't believe it. I just wanted to ask Taylor if she wants to have a relationship with me when her fucking girlfriend showed up. She had never mentioned one thing about her girlfriend and I did never think that she would be in a relationship, especially not after what we did in her room. I threw my suitcase in the backseat of my car and just wanted to get in when I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"You're back!" Someone said into my ear and when I turned around I saw the familiar face of my friend Toni.

"Yeah, I just came back" I answered and we shortly hugged. Toni and I were friends for some time and I found out from Cara that she's a little bit more interested in me than to be just friends.

"I'm so happy about that and now I can finally ask you if you maybe want to go to the Vance Joy concert with me tomorrow. I have two tickets and I know you're a big fan so yeah, what do you say?" She asked and smiled at me.

"Toni, that's so nice of you but I have this thing tomorrow evening but I'm gonna let you know if plans have changed okay?" I totally didn't have had something planned for Friday night but my mind was so full of Taylor and I was still so in shock because of Behati and Taylor.

"Oh yeah okay, just let me know if you're free though" Her smile faded and I could see that she was disappointed but now I was just not in the mood to go to a concert and party. We said goodbye to each other and I drove back home. After I let my parents know that I was back, I fell onto my bed and went on with my thoughts about Taylor. My sadness from not that long ago now turned into anger and I was just so angry on her for not telling me that she was in a fucking relationship. 'How can she let me fuck her and not even mention her girlfriend for once?!' I thought to myself. I'd probably have had sex with Taylor though if I knew but I wouldn't feel so deceived now. I was so angry and so jealous because I had to lay here in my bed alone while Taylor probably had sex with her beautiful model girlfriend right now. Just that thought made me almost lose my mind and I picked up my phone and started to text.

I cancelled my plans, tomorrow's all right
Can't wait to see you ;) xx

Toni's response came quickly even though she was in school right now.

I'm so happy to hear that
Can't wait to see you either ;) xoxo

"What Taylor can do, I've been able to do for a long time" I said out loud to myself.

------

A/N

Hey I have a question for you guys. Do you want longer chapters but then just one or two a week or almost daily updates with shorter chapters? Let me know:) Also thanks for over 1,8k reads!!! Tell me how you want me to continue, I'm open for every idea:)