EPILOGUE

Before you read this, please check out my new story "KAYLOR: Inseparable"

12 years later

KARLIE

"Mommy! Mommy" I awoke from the shouts of my three kids as they jumped on the bed where I peacefully slept just a few seconds ago. "Happy birthday to you mommy" they all shouted and crashed me into a hug.

"How old did you turn today mommy?" The eldest one, 6 year old Milo, asked me and before I could even answer the twins started to shout their possible answers.

"27!" The elder twin 4 year old Ava shouted.

"No 29!" The other twin Faye shouted back.

"Guys, I told you just a few seconds ago that mommy turned 30 today" I heard a soft voice speak and chuckle and when I looked up I saw my beautiful wife of 11 years standing in the doorway. "Happy birthday sunshine" She continued and walked over to the bed giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Ewww!" The three little ones shouted immediately that made Taylor and me laugh.

"Why don't you three already go downstairs? You can feed the cats if you want to" Taylor didn't need to say more because they already jumped out of the bed and she sat down besides me.

"I can't believe they're ours" I smiled as I looked into the ocean blue eyes I fell in love with 13 years ago.

"I can't believe that either. We're so lucky" She smiled back.

"We are. We already have three healthy children and now we get another one. How's my little boy doing in there?" I said and stretched my hand out to gently strike Taylor's stomach. She was in the 6th month and soon we would have another boy.

"I love you so much" She looked at me with this endless love in her eyes and I knew that she really meant what she said.

"I love you too baby, more than words could ever express" I cupped her cheek in my hand and closed the gap between us to feel her lips on mine. This was exactly the feeling I'll never get tired of. Taylor, the woman I fell in love with the first day I saw her, who enchanted me by the first look and also my former high school teacher became the love of my life and mother of my children. Life couldn't be better.

--------

A/N

Thank you to every single one of you for reading, commenting and voting! You guys are awesome and I hope you'll stay with me in my next story!