Chapter 1

So let's start with names. My name is Axelle Knight. Today was the first day of sophomore year. Which is always exciting and you can bet your cute ass it was. 

I got the privilege of seeing the most beautiful girl in the world, Haylee. She's such an angel. She was in three of my classes today. So I guess I get to see her a lot this year. The best part she sits in front of me.

Ugh.

Anyway, I'm off to work. I work at a small coffee shop called Lovely Cup. Which is true, their cups are lovely.

I got into my small silver car. She took me everywhere, very reliable if you ask me. 

When I arrived I saw a huge line inside.

"God fuck, I don't want to go in there", said a little voice behind me.

"Hey, Lucy", I said agreeing.

"Hi, Axe. Dude why is there such a huge line", she asked.

"Fuck if I know", I said confused.

"Well then fuck it, let's go in"

Lucy is my best friend since I moved here in the middle of 6th grade. She is the best, she's been there for me and I've been there for her. We are inseparable.

We entered and saw a group of people standing around this tall-ass dude.

"Whose that", I asked curiously.

"Oh that dude, he's, I think, that Jackson dude. he just moved here. He's in our first-period English.", Lucy explained.

"Huh?"

"Bro, you don't remember? Ugh, you were too busy staring at Haylee-"

"Can you blame me?", I quickly said

"No- but- no. But he introduced himself to the class. He's supposedly the son of the world-leading tech company, Violet Corp.", she explained.

"Well that's good for him, I guess",  I said not impressed with him. I mean he's not the one that built the success, He's just the son of the person who did.

We walked past the group of people, but not before I got a good look at him. He had black tousled hair, and such a handsome pretty face that could make anyone melt if you'd stare for more than a second.

He had this look to him though like he wanted to leave. Then I looked at his eyes, which were staring right at me. Fuck, what do I do? I couldn't look away, his eyes were entrancing. 

"Lucy I just made eye contact with him let's walk faster"

"Shit dude", we rushed to the back trying not to look weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Axelle, you're on cashier today", said my manager Chris

"Got it", I said as I walked to the cashier

"I can help you over here", I exclaimed without looking who was going to be my first customer today.

"Hi what can I get you?", I raised my head.

"Hi, you're Axelle right?", she said

"Oh, yes, you're Haylee, right?", like I didn't know

"That's me, I saw you in first-period English, you sit behind me"

"Uh- yeah. I do. Um, so what would you like to order?"

"Oh yeah, could I have a Peach green tea"

"Yes, will that be all"

"Oh can I have a piece of the dark chocolate cake"