Photograph

Chapter 15

Pacifica: Are they still chasing us?

George: I think they aren't now Miss Pacifica.

Pacifica: Good. Is everyone okay?

                As she looked to her companions, they were all nauseated—they couldn't move a bit from where they positioned.

Mabel: I think I might puke all the ice cream I ate...

Soos: Dudes, have you seen those stars? Oh they're pretty!

                Followed by Soos fainted from the car floor... It was a heavy drop.

Ron: I'm fine... but not really.

                Baby Mia vomited on Pacifica's leggings—it just proves she's not really well after the fast ride.

Pacifica: It's better to go back to the mansion now. We need some rest.

                Inside the manor was now becoming cozier. Pacifica asked her maids to prepare some medicines and possible some comfort foods—especially for Mia.

Soos: Dudes, I wonder where the stars went?

Dipper: Remind me not to ride with George again.

Mabel: It made me sick but I love the ride! Woo!

Dipper: Ugh seriously Mabel? We almost die from how George handled the stirring wheel!

                Pacifica heard what the twins were arguing about. She butt-in to the conversation...

Pacifica: Hey! Don't blame George here! Just be glad he's there to help us get away from those creepy bad guys. Oh they're so horrible.

Dipper: Okay fine... fine. So where are Ron and Mia?

Pacifica: Well I let them sleep in my room. They were pretty sick.

Mabel: Can we visit them?

Dipper: Mabel you know they're...

Pacifica: Hmm yeah you can. As long as you don't make any noise and maybe I can accompany you there.

Mabel: Really? Okay! Now more fancy rooms to see! Are you coming Dipper?

Dipper: No thanks. I'll just stay here and read some information here in the book.

Mabel: Okay!

                Upon reaching to the top staircase, Pacifica asked Mabel a question...

Pacifica: Was your brother really in to mysteries?

Mabel:  Yeah, he's a nerd.

Pacifica: I clearly see that...

Mabel: So will you marry him?

Pacifica: What!?

                The young Northwest heir jerked to Mabel just asked. It was definitely out of the blue.

Mabel: I can see you like him.

Pacifica: Like him? Oh that would never be part on my lists Mabel!

Mabel: Really?

She started to tease...

Mabel: Dipper told me you hugged him during the Northwest annual party.

Pacifica: He... told... what!?

Mabel: So it is true?

Pacifica: I just did that because I was happy to think that he got the ghost! I paid him to forget that... ugh! I'm going to kill him!

Ron: Kill who mom?

                Ron went out to her suite to get some air, but instead he met Mabel and Pacifica.

Pacifica: Oh nothing. It's really awkward for me to be called me 'mom'.  Are you really sure I'm your mother?

Ron: Well yeah, I have one proof now; I found a photo of you when you were still little—you really looked like Mia.

Mabel: Oh show me Ron! Show me!

Ron: Okay, okay, but please be quiet Aunt Mabel, Mia is still sleeping.

Mabel: Oh, sorry... tehee.

                They could clearly see Mia's sleeping figure on the bed while passing through, Pacifica and Mabel find it very cute and adorable. Ron grabbed a photo from a pink box and handed it to Mabel—her eyes widen while seeing it, with a matching big smile that went from ear to ear.

Mabel: Oh my gosh! Mia does look like you Pacifica!

                She handed the photo to Pacifica. The rich young lady was not prepared what she saw...

Pacifica: AAHH!

                The scream boom throughout the mansion, making every bird and insect disturb from their daily routine. Even Soos and Dipper were surprised.

Dipper: What was that?

Soos: Maybe it's a rat that was seen by a cat.

Dipper: Hmm, sounds legal.

                Back to Pacifica's situation...

Pacifica: This is not true! Tell me this is not true!

Mabel: It's true...

Pacifica: Why me? Why me?

Ron: So do you believe me now?

                Pacifica hesitated: it was now too obvious that Ron, Mia and her was closely related to each other, but...

Pacifica: No... I still don't believe you.

Mabel: What!? Seriously Pacifica? We clearly see you smiling while playing with Mia and I know you're really concern when you saw Ron not so good after that rough ride. Don't you even see that to yourself?

Pacifica: I only see some mystery that is waiting to be answered.

Ron: Classic old mom...

Pacifica: And what do you mean by that...?

                Suddenly a loud crashed came into the living room... As Mabel grabbed Mia, Ron and Pacifica instantly ran to see what happen but instead they were ran over by Soos then followed by Dipper...

Dipper: Run!