Daddy Dipper

Chapter 4

                Dipper tried to catch up. As he was aligned with his 'son', he then opened up a topic.

Dipper: So you are Ron, right?

Ron: Yes

                He sensed that Ron seems to be fine walking with him.

Dipper: Full name?

Ron: Tyrone Rey Pines.

Dipper: Ty-ty... what?

                Dipper felt so stupid naming his son after his clone.

Ron: Dad won't... I mean you... dad... this is awkward actually. Well, you won't actually tell me the reason behind why you named me Tyrone.

Dipper: Ugh well I like that name.

                He then gave Ron a fake smile hiding his embarrassment. Glad thing Ron didn't mind. They stop suddenly after a minute of walk, Soos and Mabel still managed to keep their smiles on their faces—unlike to his brother still bothered about the device and the boy, Tyrone.

                A car stopped to where they were standing, it was of limo type. The three 'wowed' then eagerly jumped in inside the car. The driver's eyes widened as he saw Dipper and Mabel, he whispered to Ron something and he just signaled him to keep quiet.

Mabel: Wow... you're so rich Ron!

Soos: You're right. Look at these tools, it was arranged so well!

                Mabel looked at her twin and said...

Mabel: You might have a great job Dipper!

Dipper: Maybe...

Mabel: Gravity Falls changed a lot!

Ron: But the people here were still weird.

                Mabel laughed and agreed seeing that the signature traits of the people in the Gravity Falls never changed.

                When they finally arrived, Ron prepared a snack for them. Soos was comfortably sitting on a big couch—being too much in comfort, he finally fallen asleep.

                Mabel scanned some pictures on frame and noticed a photo of a beautiful woman, but then again ignored upon seeing a dog from the corner of her eye.

Mabel: A dog!

                The dog drew closer to Mabel and was so joyous to play with her.

Mabel: You're so friendly... yes you are! I should have brought Waddles here.

Dipper: Maybe you still have a Waddles in this year Mabel.

                A baby's cry was then heard from up above. Soos immediately woke up and stated...

Soos: I can hear a distress! Soos must help!

                The twins followed Soos behind... and as they arrived to the room, they saw a baby crying.

Dipper: Whose baby is this?

Mabel: She's so cute!

Soos: What the baby need is milk.

Mabel: Oh I'll get one!

                Mabel was so enthusiastic believing she was an expert on feeding babies. Ron came in and was sorry for giving them burden rather than making them feel at home.

Ron: Sorry guys.

                He apologized as he was carrying the baby.

Soos: No worry dude. By the way, she's cute!

Dipper: Who is that anyway?

Ron: Well this is Mia, my little sister.

Dipper: What?

                Dipper could not believe it again. Soos almost shed a tear for laughing so hard.

Soos: Dude, you're so... productive.

Dipper: Tell me about it...

Mabel: Here's the milk!

                Mabel handed the bottle to Ron. She watched the baby taking in the milk...

Mabel: Can I feed her?

Dipper: Mabel, you better be careful or...

Mabel: Geez Dipper this is not your baby.

Ron: Actually...

Dipper: She's my youngest.

                Mabel's eyes gone teary, she smiled at him looking weirder as ever.

Mabel: Awe, you sound like a true father Dipper!

Soos: You received a new achievement dude.

                Soos winked at him. Dipper blushed even more from all the embarrassment he had in a day.

Dipper: I... I am not! You know the reason why we went here Mabel!

Mabel: Oh yeah...

                Mabel carefully turned to Ron then asked him...

Mabel: What's the name of your mother Ron?

Dipper: No that's not why we are here! We're here to...

                Dipper never got the chance to finish what he was about to say—someone came in to the front door.

Ron: Need to check who that is. Can I trust you with Mia guys?

Soos: Yes sir!

Mabel: You can count on Aunt Mabel

                 Dipper sighed.

Ron: Okay. I'll be back.

                Soon as Ron left the room, Dipper grabbed the baby away from Mabel. He was worried seeing how Mabel played with her as if Mia was some kind of a toy.

Dipper: Mabel! Give... me her!

Mabel: Hey! I was playing with her Dipper!

Dipper: No, you might hurt her.

Mabel: Hurt her? Oh I see, your father side is now on wasn't it Dipper?

Soos: Daddy Dipper!

Dipper: Shut up...

                Baby Mia fell asleep in Dipper's arms; it was something new to him. Mabel then took a photo causing him to have a bad expression.

Dipper: Mabel, stop it!

Mabel: Mia could sense you are her daddy.

Soos: Daddy Dipper!

Dipper: Fine, fine... just don't wake her up!

                Everyone heard footsteps and it was rapid. It was Ron. They noticed the boy was so disturbed.

Mabel: Hey, are you okay?

Ron: We have a problem...