Which Witch is Which?

A/N: I recently posted the question of what you think Dean's top ten moments have been so far and have been thinking about my own list as well. This is what I think:

10-When Dean used the grenade launcher to defend Thor and the city from the Destroyer. Lacking any powers, it showed incredible bravery and selflessness for Dean to throw himself from a moving car and confront a being from another world. It was a fantastic way to further display Dean's skills to Thor. And I still love that he called the grenade launcher Karen.

9- When Dean gave the eulogy at Samantha's funeral. Losing someone we love is so very painful, especially when it's a child. It defies the natural order of things in our minds. Adults shouldn't be burying children. Despite his hurt, Dean was able to deliver the eulogy and I think that shows a different sort of strength. Sometimes there's strength in tears.

8) When Dean confronted Kazuhiro and defeated him in spite of serious injuries. Dean had already proven he was the superior swordsman and fighter, but when Kazuhiro cowardly chose to ambush him while he was unarmed and practically naked, Dean still managed to get the upper hand, despite suffering several injuries.

7- When Dean did battle in the Grandmaster's arena alongside Loki. Dean was determined to get his man back. And he proved, once again, that not having powers wouldn't stop him from breaking a few arms. And, armed with a whip, he gave Thor quite a delicious visual :)

6- When Dean underwent terrigenesis and confronted Acrimon. I have dealt with a lot of bullies and insecurities in my life. Being able to address this and allow Dean to say what I always wished I could was cathartic and really showed how far Dean had come at that point. The metaphor of a butterfly comes to mind. He rose from the cocoon more beautiful and powerful than before.

5- When Dean protected Thor from Thanos. For so much of their relationship, Thor has assumed the role of a protector. In a rare set of circumstances, Thor was weakened from five years of depression and alcoholism. When his life was being threatened by Thanos, Dean shot down between them and even managed to burn one of Thanos's eyes out in the process.

4- When Dean gave birth to Modi and Magni. Not only did Dean have to contend with finding out he was pregnant by surprise, he also had to endure a painful delivery. The psychic pain proved to be almost too great for Dean, but when Frigga'a spirit intervened and encouraged Dean to connect to Thor's love and use it to endure the pain. And the result- two beautiful, bouncing baby boys.

3- When Dean comforted Thor after hearing about his suicidal thoughts. This moment will always stand out to me as such a special and powerful one in Dean and Thor's relationship. The words Dean says to Thor were very similar to what a friend once told me.

2-When Dean proved he was worthy of Mjolnir. I couldn't pass up the chance to show that Dean can lift both hammers. And it was so great letting him shatter Amora's nose and knock out her teeth.

1- When Dean utilized the Infinity Stones to save the universe from Thanos. This one kind of goes without saying. From the boy who was ridiculed and teased, to the skillful agent and Avenger, to the powerful inhuman prince, Dean grew so much on so many ways. This is the culmination of his journey up to that point, showing how far he came.

As she studied the spells scratched deeply into the walls of the castle, Wanda paced about the fire lit chamber, allowing herself to take in the full scale of her surroundings. Though frightening in appearance, with cryptic imagery of demons in every direction, there were two images that both soothed Wanda and reinforced her belief that what she was doing was right.

Reliefs that resembled Billy and Tommy had been carved into the stone, their expressions cherubic in the light of the dancing flames. She reached out to touch them, her heartbeat racing. Turning from the image, she smiled at Wong as he observed her, surrounded by the Darkhold Castle guardians. They maintained constant watch over him, but when Wanda approached, the stared at her with reverence in their monstrous faces.