δώδεκα

"Dance the night awayLive your life and stay young on the floor"

Live your life and stay young on the floor"

....➤Primadonna was currently on her bed while her mother was having a rant about what had happened to her.

"Sweetie, how are you so calm about this? I am sitting at home, watching a movie, thinking my daughter is in her friend's house, having a sleepover, when suddenly the door is opened by this kid who I saw at the police station that day, with you on her back, fainted and completely soaked may I add, where were you? Skinny dipping? "

Primadonna waited till her mom had finally calmed down and then said" Mom, I know this feels weird to you, but just take it from my point of view? Do you know? I was just looking out the window and then fainted, then the next thing I see is that I am on my bed, my mom is walking back and forth and I have a massive headache! "

Arielle sighed and said" I am so sorry baby, but I am your mom, I will have this panic attack, Haah.. Maybe I shouldn't go to that fashion week... "

As soon as those words had left her mother's mouth, Primadonna jolted up from her bed and said" No, you have to! I don't want you to risk your career because of me! And I will be fine! There was nothing much that happened, plus I have my friends, and this 50s decade dance coming up, so.. I want you to pick a dress for me? Pretty please? "

Arielle giggled at her daughter's behaviour and said" Fine, I will go, and I want you to not get in trouble like today, okay? Also, I will call my secretary to pick few 50s dresses I had designed few years ago, they are in somewhere, so don't worry. And now please go to sleep. " As Arielle had finished, she kissed her daughter on her forehead and then left the room.

Primadonna plopped down on the bed and grabbed a pillow, covered her face with and let her anger out by screaming. When she was done, she threw the pillow and it accidentally landed on the window, which made the window shut down.

"Shit." Primadonna got up, went towards the window to open it up again, but then suddenly she felt this weird tingle, making her feel that someone was outside her house, which then made her close her window, and then also the blinds.