01 Dreams

Yn- our sweet and kind girl is loved by all her family members, she is cheerful and spreads happiness wherever she goes

Our Yn is from a small town having short family of six( Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister-in-law and a dog). She have many dreams to fulfill but she prioritise her family over her dreams.

As per her parents dream she studied Business so that she can be helpful to their family business. Although she is loved by her family but she never get the equal love from her mother, cause her mom  never wanted a girl child. That's the only thing which makes Yn upset sometimes.

Yn wants to become head chef in big city but her mother didn't want her to go...

Y/M- Girls are not supposed to work and roam as per their will they should support their family, get married and settle down.

Yn- But mom what about my dreams all my life I did what you guys told but now that I got opportunity why are you not supporting me?

Y/M- You're going to get married and that is my final decision no other discussion.

Yn- Dad please dad you convince mom this is the best opportunity I would ever get in my life please dad.

Y/D- Y/M let her live her life, she have many dreams let her enjoy.

Y/M- No I'll not allow her......

Y/n- Mom..... You've always supported Oppa no matter what then why can't you support me do you hate me that much mom!

Y/D- let her go

Y/M- okay on one condition. Aera will go with her if not then I will not allow.

Y/n- Okay mom I will agree.

"Aera- Yn's cousin sister totally opposite of Yn she is totally bitchy type of girl who only thinks of  herself and can go to any level for her profit"

With Aera Yn moved to Seoul and joined the 'Magnate restaurant' next as a junior chef.

Yn was so happy to be joined there she is on her way to achieve her dreams. Where as Aera by taking use of her boyfriend auditioned for K-Drama side role which she got successfully.

This is story of Yn and her dreams. Now let's go to our male leads story.

Jimin- He is known for his sweet kind and lovable nature. He had the dream of becoming K-Pop Artist with the help of friends and his own struggles he become the best Idol of the country. He always focus on his work and cares alot about his fans. He has never been into any relationship but now his family is forcing him to be in relationship and get settled.

J/M- Jiminaa I am saying for your good you should find a girl date her and get settled almost every friend of yours got married and settled down.

Jimin- Mom I just want to focus on my career I've no time to date please understand.

J/M- you're going to date. Find a girl by yourself our I'll set a blind date give it a try and that is end of discussion.

Jimin- *Sighs* Fine...... as you say if I don't like her then I'll turn it down.

J/M- Okay deal *squeezes Jimin's cheeks happily*

Will Yn fulfills her dreams?
will Jimin have a girlfriend?
Stay tuned for next episode to know more.

Declaration:
This is purely my work. Do not copy it.

This Fanfic is my imagination. The names, place and things included in this FF are also for imaginary purpose, it has nothing to do with any personal life of Idols or others.

This FF is for entertainment purpose only.

The pictures used are not mine.

If you guys liked it please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

See you on next episode take care love you Schatz💜