05 Falling in Love (Part 02)

After spending the long night Jimin wakes up at 6 in the morning gets fresh and leaves to pick up Yn

Yn is also waiting for Jimin as she packed all her stuffs and she's ready to leave the place but Aera stops her and ask.

Aera- Where are you going? Are you going home?

Yn- I'm not going home. I'm going to spend sometime with my friend.

Aera- Did Aunt know that, wait I'll call her.

Yn- You don..... She stops in the middle as she hears a door bell.

Yn opens the door and see that Jimin is standing in front of her apartment wearing glass cap n mask so that no one could recognise him.

Yn- You're here already, I was about to come downstairs.

Jimin- I knew that, that's why I came quickly so that you don't need to carry the bag pack.

Yn- Okay then let's go I'll bring the bag.

Yn come backs inside and about to carry the bag but Aera again stops her.

Aera- Is he your boyfriend? Did Aunt know that? Are yo....

Yn stops her and say

Yn- It's none of your business Aera so please stay out of my life.

Aera- I'm gonna tell about this to Aunt.

Yn- Do whatever you want I'm going bye.

As Yn and Jimin were going Aera clicks there photo and send it to Yn's mom.

After putting bag in car Jimin opens the passenger seat door for Yn she smiles at him and sits inside and Jimin goes to driver seat and starts the car.

While driving home Jimin takes Yn's hand in his due to sudden touch Yn flinches but after seeing it's him she calms down and starts chit chatting about random things, after sometimes they both reach Jimin's home

As they ring the bell Jm opens the door and hugs Yn while smiling happily mean while Jimin sees both of them happily and says to get some attention from both the ladies.