23 Miscarriage

Next morning Jimin wakes up and stares at Yn's face and a big smile forms on his face remembering about last night

Next morning Jimin wakes up and stares at Yn's face and a big smile forms on his face remembering about last night. He gently pecks her forehead but as a light sleeper she woke by his gentle touch. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him and both share a same smile seeing eachother. Yn remembered how gentle and careful he was, the way he took care of after making love is so overwhelming to her soul.

Yn- Thank you

Jimin- For what princess.

Yn- For everything.

Jimin- Then thank you to you too. Now let's go let's have a bath together.

Yn- No... I'm gonna go first and you go after me.

Jimin- Are you sure, you can walk after that.

Yn- Yes, see..

Yn tries to walk but she stumbles and sit on bed pressing her abdomen by one hand and her thigh by other which are still sore.

Jimin- See I told you, wait I will help you.

Jimin takes her inside bathroom by taking her in his arms and made her sit on counter and handle her toothbrush.

Jimin- You brush I'll fill the tub with hot water it'll give you some relief.

Jimin prepares bathtub both of them take bath together and after that both of them move down stairs to have breakfast.

Jimin- Mom what you made for breakfast.

Jm- It's Yn's favourite maybe she had a long night, right Yn.

Yn- Eomma.....

Yn hugs Jm and blush hard

Jm- Oh my baby I used to be like this when me and your Appa made love for the first time.

Jimin- Mom how shamelessly are you talking about that we're still kids.

Jm- What shame in that and you both are not kids anymore you both may going to produce kids now so stop talking like that.

After what Jm says something flash on Yn's mind and her face become worried Jimin notices it and...

Jimin- Baby what happened are you alright you seem tensed.

Yn- It's nothing I am just having a headache.

Jm- It's because you've not eaten anything cause we're just talking come sit and eat your breakfast and go back to sleep.

Yn- But Eomma restaurant.

Jm- Take a day off today okay.

Jimin- And if you get bored ask Aera to come over here, I'm going to studio.

**At Yn's Room**

When Yn informs Aera to come over she says yes and within an hour she is there in Yn's room.