24 Furr Baby

Jimin- Okay, mmm

Jimin- Okay, mmm... I have an idea how about........

Aera- That's freakin great she will love that. But do ask her before that her opinion matters.

Jimin- Sure.

**At Home**

Jimin slowly walks towards Yn who was sitting in balcony and staring at sky without blinking. He sits beside her and wraps his hands over her shoulder, she looks at him for a second and does the same as she was doing earlier. Jimin clears his throat and says....

Jimin- Baby, let out please don't stay like this. You know right how much your silence kills me, please talk to me, please.

Yn stays silent without talking.

Jimin- You know dad says it's okay the loved one goes to other world before us cause they are the great souls that's why they leave the world earlier. Maybe our little one was more precious to God that he took our baby without making it meet us. Please stop harming yourself, eat food, smile more, talk more like you used to do please don't stay silent please.

Hearing his every words Yn's eyes starts watering, she immediately hugs him and let's out everything she was holding all these days.

Yn- I'm sorry I didn't saved our baby

Yn- I'm sorry I didn't saved our baby. I'm s..sorry, I should have carefull of that, I killed our baby. I'm sorry please forgive me.

Jimin- Don't say like that baby, you didn't killed anyone, you not even think of hurting someone then how can you do that, it's just a thing that happened, you didn't did it purposely baby. And I'm sorry I was shocked hear about it so spatted what ever came into my mind. Please don't blame yourself hmm calm down it's not good for your health.

After few minutes Yn calms down and stays in that position only. Jimin slowly parts her and pecks her forehead and says...

Jimin- Now let's go and let's eat something I'm hungry.

Yn nods to him they both fresh up and goes to eat something. As Jm sees Yn she hugs her and..

Jm- Sweetheart do you want me to make something for you.