33 Tangled Souls

Jimin- What do you mean?

Yn- What I mean is.

Yn sits on bed resting her head on headboard and Jimin scrolls down and rest his head on Yn's lap. Yn playing with his hair says.

Yn- I don't exactly know whether I would have forgiven you or not this early but I would have forgiven you for sure. I'm nothing without you. I may hate you till my core but I can't forget that you are the reason of my happiness, you're the reason that I got a happy family. In every relationship there's ups and downs we go through all these things and many more to go. Instead of breaking the relation one should take a break if they want and start it over again. Divorce or any kind of such thing is not an option. Sometimes saying sorry can't be enough but holding onto your loved one and not giving up is what matters the most. And most importantly we should trust each other, which you know lacks in our relation.

Jimin- I know I did horrible things and saying sorry can't be enough but I'm sorry for everything I did and thank you for not giving up on me or our relation. The love that you spread the way you take care of everyone is more than I love my fans.

Yn- Shhh don't say like that. I'm regretting saying that thing, you love your fans more than you love yourself, I saw how you put all your efforts in creating songs giving your 100% in dancing and all, don't ever say that you don't love your fans any less.

Jimin- Thank you for understanding me. Before meeting you I was a soul from another world you have always claimed me like the world is ending tomorrow and let our soul tangled together. We were never two souls the moment we fell in love with eachother we got to know that we are a soul in two bodies. I do stupidity you forgive me, you love me and I let you hold me and I want you to hold me till death do us apart.

Yn- Don't talk about death, you also held me closure to your heart I loved it when you call me with sweet names, when you hold our childs the way you smile at them with love in your eyes and tell our daughter that how she got all my features made me fall in love with you more and more. All I want to say is "Hold onto me, never let us fall apart even after all ups and downs."

Jimin and Yn-
We're Tangled Souls.

This is your author jiminsshiffs officially signing off from "Tangled Souls" thank you for showing your love hope you do the same. Take care of yourself lots of love and hugs from me to you all. Love you my Schatz 💜

Declaration:

~🔞~

This is purely my work. Do not copy it.

This Fanfic is my imagination. The names, place and things included in this FF are also for imaginary purpose, it has nothing to do with any personal life of Idols or others.

This FF is for entertainment purpose only.