Beastly Intentions

I woke up on the wrong side of my bed. Unusual, seeing as I always wake up on the right side of my bed. Jersey was on the floor and the pillow we were both lying on somehow ended up on the window sill. Now...Jersey and I might be rough sleepers but this was beyond insomnia. Rich was at it again and I had to find him. I had to go to the car wash.

There was only one car wash I knew and that was deep in the city. Ever since we moved into the suburbs, I can't find my way around easily.
It took about thirty minutes to walk all the way from my house to the central area, where all the malls and parks were.
The hecgtagonal square. Beautiful. Not as beautiful as the city but compared to the complete no man's land I was living in, it was pretty impressive.
It was like a mini Tokyo town. Bright colors dimming the daylight, salons and bakeries all over the place! And of course Donny Dipples toy store:one of my childhood favorites, when I was back in the urbs.

Hal and Bennys
I've never actually hear of such a place. It sounded really odd, especially for a car wash.
There was a diner right across and the laundry section was just beside it. I was really confused at first. Not because I didn't know where to look but because the most obvious place to look was inside the car wash and I didn't know how I was just going to walk straight into the car wash. But then I thought... He said he was in the car wash when it wasn't on.
I patrolled the area. Looking at all the shops and restaurants... Until... Well until I heard a screeching sound coming from the nearby diner.
I walked in and in the middle of the diner, standing on the table, was Rich gangster. Rich swageddy-swag fresh Boy gangster.

'What... The hell... '
' What do you mean what the hell?! I should be the one saying 'What the hell!' What are you doing?' I screamed.
Rich shuffled his feet and looked up.

'I...I'm just doing what I usually do.' He said.
'What?! What could you possibly do that ends you up in this much trouble? You live in a flipping car wash!'
'I was just negotiating.' he sighed.
'You call stealing from a diner, NEGOTIATING! '
'How else do you expect me to survive?'
'I don't know. How about your secret Santa that keeps paying your school fees, for your food and of course your luxury stay at car wash 'Le s' oeral?'
Rich blushed and rubbed his head.

'Yeah.... Okay I lied.'
I gained at him.
'So where do you live?'
He Grimaced.
'Where do you live?!'
'With... Well I don't really live anywhere. I just go...where ever life takes me..'
I spat at his face and slapped him.
'Why are you following me?'

He shivered.

'Answer. Now.'

'I..... Love.... You....I think so at least' he stammered.

All of a sudden... This guy that annoyed me to bits and creeped every single bit of Me out, I caught a sudden interest.
I twitched then looked away. Then.... I looked back.
'How do I know that's not another lie?' I asked.
He smiled.
'Because... All my Intentions ever were, were Angelic. Innocent and Angelic. I didn't think it would take this long for you to fall for me. I didnt have in mind me stalking you till you gave me what... We...want...'
He put his palm against my cheek and leaned in... Then broke away.
I grinned but tried to keep a believable poker face on.
'Where do you live?' I questioned.
'... Jersey... '
'It's Jordan.' I hissed.
'Sorry... Jordan...It's just that-'
'I know. I'm not that noticeable. My name gets mixed up a lot but you'll soon get the hang of it.'
There was a long pause and I held out my hand.
'Let's.. L-let's start over.' I smiled.
'That would be great. I'm Rich. Just Rich. Not Richard. Rich.'

We both burst out laughing.

'You're not so bad.. Rich. Not bad at all.'
'Let's go catch a cab. It's going to rain. ' he gasped. He was right. I could see the clouds moving over the sun, blocking out the Corner town, middle town vibe.

We arrived two hours later, soaking wet.

'So where do we go from here?' He asked.
I sighed but soon after it was plan: Get Rich gangster into my house without mom and Jersey noticing.

'We have to find a way to get you in without anyone noticing. Especially Jersey. She has a big mouth. But the biggest question is: Where are you going to sleep?'
I paced.
'Second floor, perhaps? I doubt there's going to be anyone there. '
I starrd at him for a good five Seconds.
'Uh.. Okay. I guess. Uh. Actually, Rich, are you sure this is a good idea?
'Well... I didn't think it would be but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter.'

This guy was pushing it but I didn't care. Right now, all I really wanted was a bit of compassion.

'Me too... ' I whispered and as though a magic finger had been clicked, I had fallen head over Heels in love with Rich Curv.