Preferably Jordan

The room was in bits. Tiny flakes of my 'Nemo cereal' were scattered all over the floor. Had it been the floors were carpet, I would have beat the damn jocks down right to the floor. Or so I thought.

Jersey started to breathe heavily-IN fact- she was panting. The curtains, somehow, flew off their ridges, as purple gas filled the room.

Jersey made a familiar face. A face she made when she was about to do something stupid... Or pass out. First option' always my choice.

'Don't. ' I said... The last word I was able to roll off my tongue as my Naive, annoying, over rated sister went mysteriously pale.

What. Happened. I don't know. But all I know is that at that specific moment, my whole world was dazed into a fit of slow motion.

The sprinklers in the kitchen seemed to burst out, but hiding some kind of HD significance. My ears rang a tingly type of sound-giving me the sensation of floating.

Everything seemed beautiful, everything apart from the moment. My annoying, irrational, unrealistic, dilluded sister fell to the floor... And as she fell, these dogs came bounding through the kitchen Windows.

They were part of the BDH. They inched nearer and nearer towards Jersey and I began to flinch. I knew exactly what was happening but yet I was still confused. Jersey had been inhaling 'PKo' : An illegal drug that was banned if you were of black race. PKo does nothing bad to you apart from giving you the sensation of liberty and you know...reducing the rate of how fast the penicillin in your body is released.

So Jersey was basically a diabetic, freedom fighter for God knows how long and the bloke she invited into our apartment probably recognized the scent. Do you now see why I'm not comfortable with Jersey thinking the world's all fine and dandy if you jump with your eyes closed?

An oversized, blob of jelly, clutching the leg of a turkey barged through the kitchen window. It seemed to be a human being. A man. How ugly can this century get?

He boomed out with laughter.

All of a sudden, these cameras appeared out of no where.

'Ladies and Gents! Of... The superior race, the BDH brings to you a special of the season. '

You had to be kidding me. This man was speaking right out of a Charles Dickens classic. I was sure he was a cartoon.

'Here are... TWO! TWO.... crime offenders of the month. The darling Jersey Ccombe who fell right into our Vino' s trap and of course the one and only Jordan Ccombe... '

There was an arousing of laughter.

The dogs curled up into rolls, making a silk couch for the lump of Mary Poppins.

' Now it's up to you, crowd... Terminate or.... Celebrate.? '

I was starting to rage.

' What?!! Are you people!! Doing.. In.. My house?! '

' Celebrate... It is! ' he cackled. A big wheel was pushed into the Centre of the room.

It had four straps for the arms and legs. Around were different activities... Punching, throwing things, spitting... But the thing is... I doubt a . by of those activities were for the people who were part of this monstrous partaking but for the person on the wheel themselves.

There was no way I was going to get on that thing. I ran over to Jersey plumped her body into my shoulders and limped to the window. The fat man firmed his squishy hand on my wrist.

'Terminate... Or celebrate? Don't make me angry.'

I spat on his pig nosed face.

'I'm getting angry with you shady people in my apartment, knocking my sister out with illegal Tx5 gases and running my entire freaking life! Let! Go of me!! '