Chapter Two- Fighters

After almost thirty minutes of traveling through space, where Goku caught Vegeta up on all the important details, they arrived at Earth with blasting speeds, Goku and Vegeta immediately getting up, Vegeta running off.

"Where ya goin, Vegeta?" Goku calls after him. "To tell my wife that I'll be gone for a little longer." He answers, flying in the direction of capsule corp. "I'll be off then-!" "Wait, Goku." Beerus says from behind him. "Huh?"

"Do you know how old the grand Zeno is?" Goku raised a brow. "No, how old?" He asked. "Eight and a half million years old." Goku furrows his brow. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"What I'm saying, Goku, is that the grand Zeno you know is very young. I myself am over 75 million years old." Beerus explains. "So who was the Omni king before Zeni?" Goku asked. "It was their father, lord Subete. However, a war broke out nearly eight million years ago, which resulted in his death. What I'm trying to say, is that the universe against him were 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. Which means that there are very strong beings in those universes, some stronger than you, and... some stronger than me. So if you hope to win this tournament... you can't have the same weaklings that you had in the previous ones participate. If you do... you are sure to lose."

Beerus gave Goku a stern look and put his hand on Whis's shoulder. "Find some people strong, as strong as you can. I'm counting on you, Saiyan." And then he and Whis blasted away, leaving Goku speechless on the ground.

***

Goku approached the house of his son and knocked on the door, being welcomed in by Videl. "Grandpa!" Pan excitedly flew around Goku. "Look! I learned how to fly!" She happily exclaimed. "That's great, Pan!" Goku ruffled her hair and turned to the dinner table.

"Hey dad, what brings you here?" Gohan said, across the table from Piccolo. "I actually needed to talk to you outside. You come too, Piccolo." Goku gestures and walks outside, followed by a confused Gohan and Piccolo. "Is something wrong?" The Namekian asked. "Well..." Goku sighed.

"Another tournament?" Gohan stepped back. "Dad, the heck did you do this time?!" "Nothing, nothing!" Goku put up his hands in defense. "Are you here to recruit us?" Piccolo asked, straight to the post as usual. "Well, yeah." Goku said.

"Figures. Who else do you have in mind?" Piccolo asked. "Well, so far it's me, you two, and Vegeta. We I'll probably recruit Broly and Buu. Also the androids." Goku explained.

"Well you need to be think about it. Find out the best candidates." Gohan told Goku. "I know. I need to figure out who the strongest people are." Goku thought for a sec, coming to a conclusion after a quick second. "I think I just thought of someone pretty good to recruit." He smirked, placing two fingers to his fitness and transporting away.