welcome

A girl is running on platform of Jaipur
After running a little she stops she steps inside a train her eyes showing a happiness and lips Can't Stop smiling She Goes and keeps her luggage seats at her place and see's the women  who is front of her with her 1 year child  in her lap .

"Aap bhi Udaipur ja rahe ho" ,she asks smile "haa" replied by women. Apne mayke ja rahi hun Kafi Dinon bad adds women.

Smiling widely with turns of happiness showing, girl reply " Mai bhi apne ghar ja rahi hun pure 3 Sal bad Meri Bahan Ne Mujhe Ghar Bulaya Hai, aapko Pata Hai Meri Bahan naa , vo na bahut  padhaai karti hai vo bahut scholar bhi hai Doctor banae vali hai". "Aap bahut pyar karte ho lagta hai apni bahan se" women ask to girl. Girl with same smile reply " han bahut haan.

"Are yah kya bato bato Mein Main aapko batana hi Bhul Gai main Akshara" Girl says will remembering.  And whole journey from Jaipur to Udaipur goes on with this small talks.

A man is shown on Udaipur station looking at his watch again and again . Whispering to himself " where are you Akshu, aa tho rahi hai naa Akshu, Kahin Aisa To nahi Ki use pata chal gaya ho kya use aaru ne Nahi Bulaya, Humne Jhooth bola tha use Bulane ke liye, Nahi nahi kairav Aisa Kuchh Nahin Hai ..don't think negative". Correcting himself
"Bhaiyaaa" He hears the voice and Smiles widely listening it  live after whole 3 years give him a satisfaction and relief which has been missing.
He turns to the direction he hear the voice from

Kairav Goenka: elder son of Kartik Goenka and Naira Goenka Step son of Sirat goenka amazing painter, handles family business of diamond support system of family, clam by nature Elder brother to Akshara and aarohi Loves them unconditionally

amazing painter, handles family business of diamond support system of family, clam by nature
Elder brother to Akshara and aarohi
Loves them unconditionally. .

"Akshu" hugging his little sister forgetting about the people around them

After separating  from hug he ask, "kaisi hai tu ? ,Tu theek to hai na?, Tujhe Koi vahan pareshani to nahi hui na ?, Rishte Mein To Koi pareshani Nahin hui naa?, Tujhe Pata bhi hai ya Ham Sab Ne Tujhe Kitna mis Kiya?, ab Khadi kya hai jawab to de...  smiling and amazed by her brothers care she replies "aap Bole Doge tab na".  "Achcha sorry ab Bata tu theek hai na" Kirav ask again.  "Haa Bilkul"
Before she can speak further her brother instantly holding her luggage and moving forward holding her hand while  saying "Chalo jaldi jaldi Ghar SAB wait  kar rahe hain tera, Tujhe Pata Kitni miss  kar rahe the ham Sab Tujhe?

"Aaru bhi ? "  Asked Akshu  moving forward with her brother,. Kirav gulping his own saliva open his mouth to reply his sisters simple question but was interrupted by Akshara herself, " of course Karti Hogi Mujhe miss, isiliye tho Wapas Bulaya Hai Mujhe Varna Kyon Bulati, Jab ki Usne To Khud ne Kaha Tha Dur Jaane. "   " Apko pata hai bhaiya main Kitni Khush hun aaj meri aaru ne Mujhe wapis Bulaya Hai" Little did she knew that that's the lie she is happy for. ..

A beautiful Banglo is shown with a garden beautifully decorated by many types of plants,  elderly women is moving to and fro looking at the door and instructing others " are jaldi karo Hamari Puja ki thal  Lekar Aao Hamari bacchi Ghar Aane pahunchne wali Hogi",

Suhasini Goenka : great  grandma of kairav ,Akshara , Aarohi .  Grand mother of vansh
Strict by nature but loves her Akshara a lot

"Yah Lijiye maaji aapki thali" replied by her daughter in law Swarna

  Grand mother of vanshStrict by nature but loves her Akshara a lot"Yah Lijiye maaji aapki thali" replied by her daughter in law Swarna

Swarna Manish Goenka wife of Manish Goenka and grandmother of Aarohi kairaf and Akshara, and taiji of vansh
Sweet kind and loving women. Loves her all the grand children equally but somewhere there is more  soft corner for Akshara

"Aap thak Jaenge Maaji  baith jaaiye aab Jaenge vo log ", Suvarna says
"Is bar na Swarna Ham Akshu ko Kahin Nahin Jaane Denge, Chahe Kuchh Bhi Ho Jaaye Ek Bar aa Jaane  do bas " Suhasini say to her daughter in law , "han man ji, aap bilkul sahi kah rahe ho, ghar bahut Suna Suna sa lagta hai bina Akshara ke"
reply Swarna with little sadness. Just then they here a sound of a horn.

Akshara enters with kairav and sees
Har Mimi ( suhasni) and Badi mamma( swarna) at the entrance of the house waiting for her, she runs and hug her mimi, mimi also hug her back as if her whole  life  she has waiting for her great grand child Akshara.. tears of happiness flowing from her eyes. Seeing them like this kirav too Smiles with light tears in his eyes to.. along with some worried fine lines on forehead...

First time trying to write a fiction
Please ignore the mistakes and let me know for for the improvement...