accepting

Fresh air and peace of mind that's  required her most right now and clearly it's not something she will get at goenka house so steping out and want to her secret spot which is helping her now a days to deal with her anger , frustration, jealousy and all the other negativity just by looking and admiring the beauty of a lake in front of her and speaking her thoughts, insecurity she have

Aarohi Clearing her thoughts and making her mind after almost 3 hours se heads back home knowing very well what she has to do now .

Aarohi reached home and all looks at her
"kahan Thi aaru Tum, Tumhen pata hai  ham Sab Kitna Pareshan ho rahe the?" Asked swarna coming forward .
" Sorry badi maa vo bhar acha lag raha tha tho time ka pata hi nahi chala, age se esa nahi hoga"  Replied arohi .
"Or ho bhi tho bata diya karo, atlest ek phone karke inform hi kar dena, hum sab bematlab pershan tho nahi honge. "
Says Manish in  hash voice, clearly in others not liking .
"Ji bade papa",  replies arohi and turning to mimi asking her, " mimi akshu kahan  Mujhe usse baat karni hai" Hearing her all were in confusion weather to be happy or worried, that Aarohi wants to talk with Akshu is good thing ,but knowing the past history it's  never brings any good still, moving out of their delusion kirav replied.
" Uper kamre mai hai, Apna luggage unpack kar rahi hai. " Nodding arohi moved towards room which was her room from past 4 years now it's gonna be their room her and akshara's room.

Akshara places her stuf  on a right places where they should be, not to make room messier as aaru don't like Messi room.
And now was looking at the photo frames hanged in their room reflecting turns of memory, behind each photograph and also increase distance between her and aarohi with them growing up.

She holds a frame where she  must be  just  2 year old in her sirat mama'  lap with kirav behind sirat hand around her neck and pretty similes and their faces ,besides them was her papa  her super hero with her little sister in his arms just of  2 months  still looking at her as if wanting to be in her elder sister arms playing with her , And  akshu chuckle  remembering that it's so true indeed aaru used to love her presence back then that's what her kirav Bhaiya had said to her. Keeping fram back to it's place and picking other frame of them being a lot older just two of them hugging each other  and akshu smiles remembering a back story of this picture  but keeps it back  and covers them again with showpiece they were covered before and like them there were a other pictures hidden somewhere. Hidden because in that pictures aaru used to love her aksu..

The pictures which were not hidden where one in which they both were not together side by side. Akshu looks at one of photo frame which they are both in a one frame but in between them their was her Bhaiya 
And then they have picture with all but with only not with each other.  And that's what hurts akshu a lot  but still smiles  and truns only to see her litter sister at door.

"Aaruu" before she can speak further was interrupted by Aarohi "  Look u know I don't like u being near me but it's important so let me be clear to u "   Akshra look her sister in confusion, "Dhak akshara  nahi, actually phale sorry",  and now more surprised then confusion on hearing sorry aksu looks with wide eyes,"I am really really sorry ki mane tujhe  itne saal se family se dur rahkha, ye soch ke ki syad  mujhe jo chiya vo mil jaye", and arohi huffs  looks down at her hand and says, "but clearly esa kuch nahi hova so, " And aarohi again looks straight in akshu's eys and continue  "I am sorry  lakin iska ye matlab bilkul nahi hai ki mai tujhe  apne pass ranne dungi ".akshra which was happy listing sorry gets worried agin listening to her last  line thinking may be she has to go away agin but her thought stops after listing to her sister future.

"Dhak akshra mai bas itna chahti hum bhale hi ek sath ek room share karenge but ek dusre ke life mai invisible honge, na tu mere life interfere karna, naa mai teri life mai karungi samji" Arohi said it with no emotions but for akshra it felt like sameone has ask her to not breath.
" I hope hard nahi hoga tera liya itna karna " Akshra nooded in acceptance but only she knows how hard it's going to be being so near to her sister yet can't be with her .
"Also niche dinner  ke liya bula rahe hai " saying  so arohi want from there

Whereas akshra can't stops here tears from falling  and taking to herself aloud
" Kya karun mai aaru ki tu mujse baat kare ye duri na banaye itne saal dur thi vo itna dard nahi  de raha tha but tere pass hoge bhi tere sath naa hona de raha hai,"  But wiping her tears and plastering a smile she  too moves out of room

Meanwhile arohi moving towards dinning area thinking of what she wanted but never getting is love of family, believe of family equal to akshu they give her also same importance which akshra gets but no matter what its something she won't get , it's not like they don't love her or believe her Afcours they do but after their beloved akshu because she is a daughter of naira not sirat.

With bitter thought and fake smile both akshu and aaru sits on their chirs and eat their dinner

Hope u like it
Pls ignore my mistakes
Let me know if I need improvement
Thank u