brothers bond

Next day early in the morning Akshara left after taking blessing from all as well as Aarohi too to give interview in the Birla Hospital,  she cleared the interview and Mr Harsh Birla asked her to start from today itself,  saying let's consider it as your first day itself , aarohi called at home and inform that about the good news.

Abhi was waiting for Aarohi so that he can ask about that bracelet but before that he again collided with the same girl he collided yesterday that is Akshara, he was about to shout at her but holds when she stumbles, while holding a hand he notice the same bracelet he saw in aarohi's hand he got confused and thought is it too common bracelet  but to clear he doubt he faces Akshara  and aks "what is she doing here"
and then she introduced herself that she is new assistant music therapist today was her first day and that's when he connected the pieces, he did saw the girl who was singing a song that was  who's voice was some what like her mother he didn't saw her face that day but did saw the Bracelet and he saw the same bracelet in aarohi's hand, and thought to ask her  about a braclet because it was clear aarohi was no that girl for sure as  she is doctor so way would she give interview for therapist  but atleast he can ask her that the bracelet was so common and that's the reason hw wanted to talk about it,
but now he was clear that girl was Akshara but  still he asked her "is this bracelet is so common, where can i find it" To wich aksahra reply " No it was gifted to me and my sister when we wear yong by our mother, u won't be able to find more of it  as it is specially designed by my grandmother and mother," he was like "oh yeah I did saw you yesterday with  Manish sir  family so you must be elder grand daughter "Akshara replied "yes I am"  before they can talk more a voice interrupted them
"bhai"
abhi trun and smiled and asked
"Are neil Tu Yahan kya kar raha hai"
"bhai aapka tiffin Dena aaya tha"  Replied neil and future continue " Maa ne diya hai, aap subhe ko emergency ke liye jaldi nikal gaye, aur I am sure nashta bhi nahin kiya hoga , to Maa ne aapke liye nashta Bheja Hai, Bus Vahi Dena aaya hun, aur  company ka rasta bhi yahin  se Hote Hue hai, tho isliye..
Or han aapko batna bhi tha ki main do Dinon ke liye Wapas Delhi ja raha hun aur 2 din bad Wapas Aaunga afternoon ki flight hai thoda problem ,
" baap re Neil  Tu Itna Kaise bol leta hai continue " Abhi aksed his brother with amazed  expression "talent bro talent aap nahi samjhoge" replied Neel with wink     "achaa" Abhi says with eyebrows rise and then bhot Lough lightly andbabhi continue " Acha sun ja par jaldi aana Neel Tujhe Pata Hai Na Tere Bina Mera Man Nahin Lagta" Abhimanyu said with little sad tune "theek hai bhai jaldi Aaunga" saying so Neil went away.

But all this was witness by Akshara and was adoring bond between both brothers hoping one day she and Aarohi too share such bond .  Also realizing that this abhimanyu birla is not so khadoos she thought he was while abhi truns to her says " Oo vase all the best "
" Thank u " Akshara repiled before they can speak further ward boy came and said "sir aapko Harsh sir Apne cabin Mein Bula rahe hain"
" okay tum jao" and with that he went towards  words cabin harsh  birla cabin.

"Aao Abhimanyu inse Milo yah Aarohi Goenka, han Tum Jante hoge inhen lekin Aaj formally  introduce kara raha hun said harsh Birla and continue " aur yah aaj se Yahan joining kar rahi hai tumhare  hi  under intern rahengi"

Aarohi was indeed a talented girl and heb didn't mind to guide her so he agreed with him  Harsh Birla and said  "Dr Aarohi Tum Mere Sath Aao main Tumhen Tumhara kam samjhata hun Aaj first day ke hisab se" Abhi said to aarohi and then looks at harsh birla and said "excuse me Sir" with that both Aarohi and Abhimanyu left the cabin of Harsh Birla.

here Akshara  was patiently waiting to hear a about aarohi being joining in birla hospital and which she got by a message from kairav bhaiya who informed her that Aarohi got her job and today is her first day just like her , Akshara was thinking that just like birla brother hear and Aarohi had such bond she would have hugged her sister showing how happy she was for her but never mind  but can still thank god for giving Aarohi her dream job. With that both sisters got bussy with there work.

It was evening and Aarohi want towards abhimanyu's cabinet to give final report he asked for while knocking the door  arohi said " May I coming sir "
yes Dr aarohi please come in" Said abhimanyu
" Sir  final reports " Arohi sid while giving reports and abhi takes and start checking it  but a call interrupts abhi picks it up while saying Aarohi to wait a little please,

On call
ha neil kidhar hai tu pahunch gaya na Sahi Salamat , ...
Hotel Mein checking kar liya chalo badhiya ....
aur khana ka liya Na Tune
han abhi main bhi ghar jakar Kha lunga Ha  theek hai
han Baba Maa Ka Dhyan rakhunga main bolane ki jarurat Nahin Hai
Achcha Sun ho sake to jaldi aana Tujhe Pata Hai Na Mera Man Nahin Lagta
han theek hai bye ......
Aarohi just listening to one sided  conversation got to know that he is talking to his  brother and how they care for each other how beautiful bond they share  which she and akshara never share  because she herself never allow it. 

" Dr Aarohi " Abhi said interrupting hot thoughts and continue " U did good job as for first day, tomorrow be on time will discuss more about it." With that  he dismissed her

Aarohi  come out of abhimanyu capin when she Sees Akshara  in the corridor  with birla hospital card in her neak just like her, and it click her that akshar  did mentioned the birla hospital how can she forget and realising that she and Akshara are both going to work in same Hospital.

Aarohi inhaling deeply went towards Akshara and akshra was shocked to she aarohi in front of her Akshara thought she may ignore her but nothing like that happened in fact she was surprised when aarohi aked first "hope your day was nice" with no emotions but that was enough for Akshara and she replied
"it was nice Tera Kaisa tha aaj ka din"
"Acha tha" Arohi replied in nervousness and thinking bwhat to talk more  but continue " Vase Tum Ghar Kaise jaaogi"
  "taxi se Jaungi texi se hi aai thi isliye" Replied akshara sweetly Aarohi looks here and there not maintain eye contact with Akshara and says " Mai car Layi thi aaj, Tum Chaho to Sath chal sakte ho,  listening to this line of Aarohi akshra was surprised and look at her with wide eyes but later smiles when realised that Aarohi is nervous  to just say just an essay line and how can she Dinay Sach and amazing offer so akshra said yes

With that both want home together  in silent because one don't know what to talk while other was happy  that atleast Afterlong they had a normal conversation and she got a time with her just twobof them in one car  was enough for her moreover she don't want anything to ruin this moment not even themselves with talking.

They reached home and all got surprised seeing them both the daughters of goenka's  coming together in one car Akshara with happy smiling face and Aarohi the straight forward no emotions but still they were happy that atleast there is a improvement.

Hope u like it
Pls ignore my mistakes
Let me know if I need improvement
Thank u