..........

Time skipped pretty well two weeks of aarohi recovery and all well in goenka went like two days for them... At least that's what they think... Definitely they all saw the change in aarohi, she being minimum talking girl for whole her life now is only talks when someone ask her  anything  that to with limited words

Today aarohi went out being well made family to trust her in let her be out for a while which till now no one allowed all were having a conversation regarding how well situation is and believing in proverb " Whatever happen,   happens for a best reason" Thinking that may be this incident happened to make Aarohi a better person,  only if they new how wrong they are,

Neil, abhi and manjari  entered in goenka house for  2 most important  discussion or offers  1 which was assign to them by Harsh Birla and other  by manjari  herself for her son's happiness

Noticing the presence of 1/4th of Birla family goenka's greeted them and asked the reason of the presence.
"Ji vo mai akshu Or aarohi ke liya aai thi, mera matlab aarohi ke liya ye hospital se offer letter Lai hun ab vah theek bhi ho chuki hai aur use per Lage Sare inzam bhi jhute sabit Ho chuke hain to vo Chahe To fir se Hospital join kar sakti hai." Manjri said but later seeing the confusion on goenka's face, Manjari completed her sentence explaining why she came for Arohi.

Hearing the good news all goenka's were happy that aarohi can continue a jo, her dreams are not shattered because of that incident, akshu waiting now desperately for her sister to come back and she just congratulat her on getting her job back with all due respect..

"Or Main Apne bete Abhimanyu Ka Rishta aapki beti Akshara ke liye bhi I hun darasal dekhiae Mujhe Jitna pata hai aap Abhimanyu ko to Jante hi hain aur aap Jante Hain yah Kitna Achcha insan hai aapki beti se bahut pyar bhi karta hai or use bhot Khush rakhega, " Manjari said making everyone shocked and surprised

Abhi who was just watching Akshara whole the time saw surprised and later happiness on Akshara's  face he saw the blush when she meet the eyes with Abhimanyu he love that smile that blush that effect she was having just by talking about their relation and making it official.

Goenka's were happy they were feeling like  whole universe was on their side just after receiving a good news for Aarohi they received another surprised by having an amazing boy in akshara's life , what more parents can ask for..

Having no reply from goenka's Manjari asked" Aapko koi dikat hai, saval hai is riste se tho aap apna time le sakte hai"

" Nahi, nahi dikkat kaise vo tho bus kushi aaj thodo zada ho gai naa tho samaj hi nahi aa raha tha aaru ki job lag jayegi firse Or akshu ke liya abhimanyu jaisa ladka milna bas dua hi kar sakti hun ab tho ki ese hi sab acha hi ho in dono ki zindagi mai" Badi mumma replied expressing her and  all goenka's happiness.

"Tho is riste ke liya haa samjun " Manjari asked
" Ji bilkul "these time mimi said
" Dekhiya anuty bura mat mana but aksu meri bhen hai or mai abhi ko itna janta nahi hun bade papa jante hai isliye unki haa hai matlab best hi hoga akshu ke liya lakin saddi se phale mai bhi apni traff se abhimanyu ko jaana chata hun hope u don't mind " Kirav said interrupting all and clearing all about his doubt and out of the care for her sister.
" Bilkul nahi, Sare bhai ese hi hote hai samjta hun mujhe dikat nahi hai " This time abhi spoke for the first time with confidence.

Akshra's happiness has no bounds, today she felt like life had given her all the happiness she can asked for her relation with aru is at it best  and now it's going to be a beginning of her new relation, she going to marrying with her love with family blessings

Things got interrupted by a postman who delivered a letter of the name of arohi goenka, kairav took it and thought to read it because it felt like it was from some hospital and he should see it if anything else was there he would clearly never thought to open it but as soon as he read the letter his face lost all the colors.

Seeing kairav face colour faded all got worried, bade papa Took the letter and  his reaction was same on asking about letter by mimi to badepapa he said that the latter is from mumbai a well known hospital aaroh's joining latter it is ..

All the face which had smiles just a moment befor their smile faded but most shock persons where bade papa, neil and Akshara..

Neil did come here for his bahi's happiness but his second reason was to ask forgiveness from Aarohi which he still didn't aksed for, it was getting difficult for him to breathe and act all okey from so long now because of guilt and today he thought to atlest try and  seek forgiveness from aarohi, he also known that he won't get it so easily but he was ready to do anything he can, and so from The moment he enter in goenka villa his eye's were only searching her only but now hearing this news he don't know way or what exactly he felt but he was sure he didn't felt right, or happy.

But the only person who was relaxed was Abhimanyu at this point he was happy that at least this time Akshara is not the one to leave a family tho the reason is whatever but he was happy for that of course he know Akshara won't be happy for sure,but that's fine he can handle it, full family is here , there support is there and  way to get sad for this reason Aarohi isn't living or running away she is just shifting to other place for her career, she is getting a better opportunity which is good for her career, her dream so way everyone is making it as a big thing.

Kairav where as was tensed because after reading the letter he for sure that this is not just a casual opportunity thing, that is something arohi has in her mind which no one knows and maybe no one had try to understand it and maybe this is just a step towards it.  And directly or indirectly it is because of the incident.

Family were blank yet again they were not able to differentiate between what mind and heart was saying heart was saying that this is not the casual thing but mind was saying take it as a casual thing .

Akahra  whose happiness had no bound just some mint ago was not sure what she thinks of these later her mind was just saying her that this is how now aarohi gonna make distance between them again
  But wasn't all was okey, no actually amazing between them from almost for half of month then what changed just in a hour that arohi wanted to go, no this is she had been planning from before, then was all this was an act till know  akshra's doubt where running in full speed but stop on finding arohi entering. Akshra run and hugged her sister and started crying.

"Akshu, kya hova?"  Tensed aru aksed her sister worried when reaching home after and before entering inside the house ur sister hugs u crying  was making aarohi more tensed now
" Aru Tu " Akahra said sopping
" Mai kya akshu " Arohi aksed her aftrr separating from hug
" Tu mumbai kyun jaa rahi hai, koi galti ho gai humse, kuch hova hai bol naa, dek teri birla hospital mai firse  joining later aaya hai , tu mumbai mat jaa na, " Akshu said pouring her heart to arohi

Things where now clear to aarohi and she took akshu inside along with her making her sit on the chair give her water to drink and taking letter from bade papa and still unaware of the guest inside her house as her whole attention was on akshu and her letter.

Abhimanyu wanted to  console his girl but he was happy seeing arohi for the first time being a nice sister to akshra  whereas others were waiting for aarohi to speak upon the question akshra aksed
"Akshu mujhe mumbai jana hai dhek ab mujhe birla hospital mai kam nahi karna, nahi tu uske reason nahi hai bas mujhe ab udaipur mai rahna nahi hai or mujhe birla hospital se  bhi acha or better hospital mil raha hai mumbai intern ke liye tho mai ye OPRTTUNTY kyun chodun, dhek akshu mere liya ye important hai pls samj. "  Arohi spoke trying to make her sister understand with minimum words and feeling she can, she really was trying to finish these topic  now itself and more importantly she was least interested in answering any other member   because somewhere she feels that if she starts then she won't be able to stop herself. Which she really wanted to avoid and go from here peacefully to start a fresh.

Upon looking up aarohi now found the three guests too and now definitely she don't want any other question and answer session  of family, looking at abhimany aarohi realised that how badly she wanted to avoid him and his brother whom she saw last time in hospital only and words he spoke still make her heart ache  which she try to forget but can't maybe because he was someone who spoke directly what he felt rather then the people who clim to love her but never did ,  atlest he said the truth on her face not just he but also his elder brother  to which she appreciate. But  that doesn't mean she can act all normal with them.

Sorry for late update due to diwali
Hope u like it