CHAPTER 1 • First Kiss

MARIA EVERLEIGH

When I heard the news that the CEO of Montreal Company Zach Andrew Montreal and Jasmine Tuazon daughter of Mr. Tuazon COO of Tuazon Distillery are already Engage!

for Pete's Sake? Seriously?
Ikakasal na talaga sila?

I decided to call off my close friends na sila Clarisse, Anna and Marjorie to join me having some fun tonight in the bar. I want to forget the pain I've felt just a night only, bahala na ang bukas.

I opened my Messenger App and I called Clarisse first then while we're having a chitchat inside that Call Room I added the other 2 just to inform them about my plan at the same time.

"Hey girls, would you mind joining me tonight? I want to have some fun eh...you know I wanna drink hard alcohols 'till my body shuts down, don't worry it's my Treat!" I happily said.

At first all three of them hesitates to agree by my request, but after a minute they all agreed, well maybe they got pity on me and I-don't-give-a-fuck about it...dzuh?!

"Sure Ever, where to meet by the way?" Marjorie asked.

"Let's all meet at the 'Pegasus Club' at 9:30pm, alright?"

"Okay Ever, we'll just prepare in here and we're good to gooo!" Anna said happily.

Sila lang tatlo ang bukod tangi kong pinahintulutan na tawagin akong Ever, except My Family of course...I don't like someone who called me names when in reality they're not my close friends nor relatives.

I'm the only Daughter and only Heiress of the Businessman Tycoon Mr. Arthur Del Mundo who owns a lot of companies all over the world...our main company that my Father focusing to handle is the Del Mundo Mining.

My Mother is a former Super-Model which is Naomi Evangelista-Del Mundo and I'm currently following my mother's path right now.

I am now actually a Super-Model as well, at the same time CEO of Del Mundo Companies and I handled a lot of our companies outside of the Philippines.

After I graduated at College, I immediately move out in the Philippines and live permanently in the States at the NYC to be exact.

And when my Dear Father requested that I should go back home in our country to watch over our Mining Company ay wala akong nagawa kundi sundin ito dahil sometimes lang ito humingi ng favor sa akin and at that time also I'm already at the top of my Modelling Career but I chose to leave it temporarily just to agreed on what my Father said and that is to handle our company for a while.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

The moment I stepped my foot on the ground and the hot air welcomed me na galing sa bansang iniwan ko ay biglaang pumasok ang mga ala-ala noon sa utak ko.
I shook my head just to erase the past that suddenly pops out in my mind.

The Hell, that was A long time ago.

I walked with Class along the pathway inside the airport while the reporters are following me.

Geez, ang bilis kumalat ng balita ah. Chismis talaga!

I really thought makakatakas ako sa mga reporters even just for this day, but maybe that's only my thought!

So let's get back to the present.

I was living here in the Philippines for almost a year now, maybe it's 7 months already?

I prepared myself para sa pag-alis.

I wore a Black Sexy One Shoulder Sleeveless Cutout Mini Club Pencil Bodycon Dress, I also pair it with a Black Sky High Heels and Black Chanel Purse.