𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀

Somehow, Santi managed to convince us all to go to Sicily for a small getaway.

Well, he originally wanted to go Bora Bora, but Hayes got word in that some of the Unknowns were hiding out in Sicily, and he was hoping we could take in and even kill some of their men for information on whoever was leading them and what they wanted from us.

Of course it would be Sicily. Where else would Italian mafias like to reside?

I carefully made my way up the steps into the jet. Hayes, who was in front of me, held out a hand for me to grab, but I ignored him. I rolled my eyes and walked past him and took a seat next to a window. I looked over and saw him talking to the flight attendant. He had a smirk on his face as they spoke, and I glared while she giggled, putting her hand on his chest.

"It's going to be a while till we land, you know," she said, batting her lashes up at Hayes. "Right behind those curtains," she pointed towards the back of the jet to the area where the minibar was, along with the long couches that lay against the walls of the plane. "there's plenty of extra. room and privacy if you need it. I'll be happy to accompany you too."

Hayes didn't agree to anything as he rubbed his chin, but he didn't dismiss the idea of anything either.

I scoffed as he started making his way over to the seats. I looked out the window, resting my chin on my hand.

Carmen, Gino, and Santi made their way into the jet as well. Carmen and Gino eventually made up about whatever the hell they were arguing about last night. I hadn't really had the chance to ask her why they were arguing in the first place, but whenever I tried to bring it up, she dismissed it.

I felt someone plop down next to me and looked over to see Hayes. He looked over at me, but I rolled my eyes.

"Quit doing that shit. I hope they get stuck in the back of your head," he grunted.

"Tell me why out of all the seats you could've chosen, you sat at the one right next to me?" I said, still not looking at him.

"Stop being like that."

"Stop telling me what to do." I fired back.

The flight attendant came out from behind the curtains with a tray of drinks. I watched as she handed the drinks to everyone in the back before coming over to Hayes and I. I gave her a look when there was only one glass of champagne on the tray.

"And why is there not one for her?" asked Hayes.

"Oh! I'll get her one too. Apologies," she shot me a fake smile through her bright red lips. Hayes waved his hand and shook his head.

"No. She can just have mine," he said. She let out a little huff. It was almost like I sensed it when this bitch began handing me my drink, but let go of it just a millisecond too early, causing it to spill all over my top. I gasped loudly as the cold drink drenched me.