Prologue

Ella was a single unemployed mother of three daughters, Amber, Sadie, and Jasmine. Despite the fact that she was unemployed, she lived a very rich lifestyle with her daughters due to a lawsuit she won against a local bank executive. She gave her daughters anything they wanted, and so they became very spoiled. Ella was thin for her age, she had medium breasts, average sized thighs, and a small belly made of puppy fat. She had short blond hair and weighed 124 pounds.

Ella was lax but fair to her daughters, who were all wonderful in her eyes. Amber was the oldest of the siblings and by far the most spoiled. She was a senior in high school and got along with just about everyone, whether they were popular and not. She was very tall and had long, brown hair to compliment her height. She spent loads of money all the time to buy the most beautiful and/or revealing clothes to show off her beautiful sexy body. She had large DD breasts, well toned legs and sported a thin midriff. She weighed 102 pounds.

Sadie was the second oldest of the siblings. She was a sophomore in high school and unlike Amber, she wasn't as well liked. She was much shorter than Amber and had short black hair. Sadie was a total foodie and loved to eat all the time. And with all the money her family had, she demanded the most decadent of food and wouldn't accept anything less for herself. She also loved to laze around, play video games all day and skip school. Over time, her eating habits had shown and caused her to fill out. She sported a thick belly, squishy thighs, and had a chubby face. She weighed 267 pounds.

The youngest sibling was Jasmine, she was much younger than the other two sisters. She was a very fun loving child of eight years. She had lots of toys, but got bored with them very easily and always kept asking for more new toys. She also loved candy, but she wasn't obsessed with eating like Sadie was. She had short pink hair that she dyed last summer. She weighed 56 pounds, which was average sized for her age.

One night, the family was eating some barbecue in the dining room. Ella made sure to pass out plenty of food to all of her kids, though they all reacted differently to the food and how the other respective siblings ate. Jasmine ate her barbeque with a mixture of her hands and her utensils. Amber sat at the table trying to eat her food in a dignified manner. Sadie however did not use her utensils at all and used her hands to furiously devour her sausage links and brisket strips after drenching them in gravy.

"Mom, can you please ask Sadie to show some composure while we're trying to eat?" Amber asked as she calmly ate a bit of sausage. "Oh shut up! *BURRP* I'll eat however I want. Besides, it's all so good!" Sadie yelled as she shoved a handful of mashed potatoes into her mouth. "Seriously, how can you not compose yourself at the dinner table? I don't care what your fat ass does in your room, but at least keep your hands out of the gravy." Amber said. "Hey! I don't appreciate that kind of language in this house! Especially with Jasmine in the room. And don't be mean to your sister, Amber." Ella said. "Yeah, not while I'm here." Jasmine said slyly as she ate a handful of sausage. "All I'm saying is that if she didn't act like such a slob all the time, she would actually be liked by people in school!" Amber said.

Sadie slammed her gravy covered hands on the table. "You know what? I don't need to take this! I'm going to eat in my room!" Sadie said. "Sure, if you can pull yourself out of your chair." Amber said with a smirk. "SHUT UP!" Sadie yelled. She stood up, with her stuffed belly sticking out of her shirt. She grabbed the entire vat of gravy and walked out. "You should really be nicer to her." Ella said. "Oh please. You're just too nice to all of us." Amber refuted.

Sadie ran up to her room with tears of anger in her eyes and a vat of gravy in her hands. Her room was a large bedroom with shelves filled with snacks, a tiny fridge, and a microwave. She had a king sized bed that she promptly rested on. Sadie quickly lifted the vat of gravy over her mouth and started draining gravy directly into it. "*gulp* Stupid Amber! *gulp* What does she *gulp* know about proper eating? BUUUARP!" Sadie said to herself as she finished off the last of the gravy. Sadie then got up and went over to one of her snack drawers. She pulled out a large bag of gummy bears, and started stuffing handfuls of gummy bears into her mouth. "She just needs to see how good food is, especially sweets! Why is she the only one in the family that doesn't like sweets?" Sadie mumbled to herself with gummy bears in her mouth. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Sadie saw a shooting star pass by. Sadie quickly lifted and emptied the entire bag of gummy bears into her mouth. She closed her eyes, held her hands together and muttered "I wish everyone could have delicious, mouth watering sweets, all the time."