Ella & Jasmine

After Amber stormed out of the house, Jasmine grabbed a little cookie from the dining table and bit into it. "Mmm, it's so yummy! Mom, is it okay for me to have more?" Jasmine asked. "Of course dear! Have as much as you like!" Ella replied. "Yay! *chomp*" Jasmine said as she ate another cookie. Jasmine ate the cookies in front of her, one at a time, with glee. Every now and then she would look over to Sadie who was stuffing herself with no composure or restraint whatsoever. "Are you enjoying yourself Sadie?" Jasmine asked. "YESSSSS! This is the life!" Sadie moaned as she stuffed three donuts into her maw.

Jasmine gleefully helped herself to more sweets on the table. She ate more cookies, but also enjoyed little handfuls of chocolate and gummy bears. As she ate more and more sweets, she puffed out little by little. "Do you two want anything else?" Ella asked as she came in with some more donuts and cakes for Sadie. "Yeah, get some bowls of frosting, and a few more cakes. And make it snappy!" Sadie demanded. "Okay. Jasmine, how about you?" Ella asked. "Uh, I don't know, maybe some more chocolate bars and cookies?" Jasmine said. "Sure thing! Coming right up! Make sure to also drink your chocolate milk before it gets cold!" Ella said before running back to the kitchen. "Okay Mom!" Jasmine said before grabbing a little blueberry cake donut.

Ella returned to the kitchen with a smile on her face. For some reason, there were a couple of machines set up in her kitchen to make dessert for her as well as some general changes to make desserts more accessible. There was a vat sitting on the stove being filled with sweets coming from the fridge and pantry. Ella could see ice cream, chocolate bars, icing, full fat chocolate milk, and various flavors of lard. Additionally, at the far end of the kitchen, there was now an industrial sized oven that automatically made sweets covered in donut glaze, chocolate or lard. "I'm still not sure how all this stuff was installed in my kitchen, but I'm not complaining!" Ella said. Ella dipped her finger into the vat and tasted a bit of the substance inside. With the slightest taste, Ella's taste buds were overwhelmed by the intense flavor of various sweets. "Mmm! That's really good actually!" Ella exclaimed. She grabbed a small glass from a cabinet and filled it up from the vat. Ella quickly gulped down the mixture of sweets from the vat. The intense tastes of sweets filled up her whole mouth. "Oh yeah that's good!" Ella sighed. "Oh yeah, the girls." Ella thought to herself. Ella began to gather more sweets for Sadie and Jasmine. "I need to make sure Jasmine gets plenty. I know Sadie will get her fill, but Jasmine's a growing girl. She needs to eat more." Ella thought to herself.

Ella, despite her lax composure about everything going on, knows that she has been spoiling her kids rotten throughout the years. She's not ignorant about what's been going on with her children. But ever since her husband died, Ella wanted to use the money she got to try to make her daughters entirely dependent on her and never want to leave her, so she wouldn't be alone. Ella knows that Amber wants to leave, despite everything Ella has given her. She knows that Sadie won't leave because she doesn't want to miss out on the decadent food Ella has access to. But Sadie treats her horribly, calling her a bitch at every other turn. But Ella puts up with it because she knows that deep down, Sadie needs her to keep her well fed. But Ella thought, despite it all, she still had Jasmine for the time being. There was still time for Ella to make Jasmine dependent on her while she was still innocent. And at this point, as selfish as it is, if it takes fattening Jasmine up to do that, that's what Ella was going to do. Ella reentered the dining room with some more cakes and chocolate milk. "Who wants more dessert?" Ella asked with a joyful tune. "Me!" Sadie and Jasmine both yelled.

Several more filling servings of dessert later, Sadie and Jasmine were patting their stuffed bellies. Jasmine had a new layer of pudge around her midsection. Her hands and arms were a little thicker and her shorts felt a little more snug. Jasmine weighed 106 pounds. She didn't weigh as much as Ella or Sadie, but she weighed a lot more than she did yesterday. Jasmine grabbed another glass of chocolate milk with both hands and gulped it down.