Amber: Part 1

Amber walked over to her car, got in, and started driving over to school. One the way over, she noticed some minor differences in her neighborhood from before. She noticed that there were significantly fewer people jogging around the neighborhood than usual. The billboards she passed had different advertisements on them, the majority of which were designed to encourage people to eat dessert. And whenever Amber drove through an area that was under construction, she saw that there were weird robots doing the construction work instead of people.

Amber pulled up to her school. It was a very large private school with multiple high end facilities designed to enhance the educational experience. As far as Amber could tell from the outside, the school appeared to have been unchanged by the effects of the dessert situation. She stepped out of her car and made her way through the front door. As soon as Amber walked into the school, she immediately noticed that something was different. The same smell of sweets that filled Amber's house filled the halls of the school too, only much stronger. Right beyond the door was a sign that read "Please go to the front office to receive a new bell schedule". "New bell schedule? But we're like, twelve weeks in." Amber thought to herself.

Amber walked over towards the front office. As she did, she saw a line of students going in and out of the office. The ones going in stood around and talked to each other while waiting for the line to move forward, while the ones going out were carrying a blue class roster paper. Amber got in line and noticed that her friend Camilla was standing right in front of her. Camilla was one of Amber's many friends. She was a super outgoing girl who loved to have crazy parties. She had long curly brown hair, decent sized breasts and thighs, and was over six feet tall. She currently weighed 142 pounds. She had gained a little bit of weight this morning after having dessert. "Hey Cami!" Amber said. "Hey Amber! Things are kinda crazy with this whole dessert thing, huh?" Camilla responded. "Yeah..." Amber said as she noted the bit of pudge she gained from her muffin. She also noticed that Camilla's breasts were slightly bigger than normal, but decided to not mention them in the moment. "Anyway, do you know what these course changes are about? We're, like, halfway into the semester." Amber asked. "From what I have heard, the curriculum apparently changed this morning because of this whole dessert fiasco. I heard that it was one of the most sudden changes to the curriculum ever made in fifty years." Camilla explained. "What does the dessert have to do with it?" Amber asked, very puzzled. "Your guess is as good as mine. I guess we'll find out soon?" Camilla responded.

A couple minutes went by. Eventually Amber and Camilla got into the office. Inside, there was a white table stacked with folders on one side and a large glass cookie jar filled with triple chocolate chip cookies on the other side. Behind the table was the secretary. She had a pot belly that was definitely not there yesterday. Once Camilla got her schedule, Amber walked up to the table. "Name?" the secretary asked. "Amber Waves?" Amber replied. The secretary started sorting through the files, all the while trying to avoid staring at the pile of cookies next to her and maintain her composure. "Oooookay. Here we go. Just so you know, we recently changed our district policy on attendance. If you find yourself unable to return to school later on in the week, you will not be required to return to school, nor will you be expected to contact the school if that were to happen." the secretary said. "Uh, why would I not be able to come back?" Amber asked. Clearly aware of Amber's ignorance of the reality of the situation, the secretary said "You know, in case something in your life were to, say, grow out of control and hold you down. Anyway, go over your schedule and make note of where your new classrooms are.". "Okay." Amber said. "Oh, wait, have a cookie." the secretary said quickly as she held out the jar of cookies. "Um...do I have to?" Amber said. "I insist that you do." the secretary said. Amber sighed and took a bite of the cookie. Suddenly, the same feeling of intense flavor that Amber felt earlier surged through her. She quickly forced the rest of the cookie into her mouth and swallowed. "*BURRP* Oh, excuse me." Amber said. "It's fine. Have a good day." the secretary said. Amber turned around and made her way out of the front office. As she did, the secretary reached into the jar of cookies and shoved two cookies into her mouth. "NEXCHT!" the secretary yelled with a mouthful of cookies.