The night.

HELLO FIRST HI YOU'RE PROB FROM TIKTOK!?!😏😏

Anyways obviously I'm not a good writer so like don't mind my shit writing but tysm for reading!!

And also I'm starting it from the start so like yeah.

And guys sorry I'm writing a book as well!!!!
Let me know if I should like put a bit up off it!!so you can get an idea but yeah bye now!!

ALSO I HAVE CHANGED SOME PARTS TO MAKE IT MORE YOU KNOW😉😉CAUSE ON TIKTOK I STILL HAVE TO BE YK.
____________________________________
                                     18+ I GUESS.

I'm out with Ava and she brought some friends with her for dinner"how's You and damien doing"Ava(bsf) Says wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll eyes at her when Suddenly my phone Starts ringing it was Damien.

But I  ignored it because he needs to give me attention and I'm mad.

He was always busy with His mafia shit. Sometimes even i wonder  Why i married him honestly.

I  kept ignoring his Calls hoping he will stop But he didn't so i Declined.
Knowing damn well he Was going to be mad.

It's been few mins now damien stopped calling."Madison Look!"

I turn around to seeing a Mad damien. Oh shit.

He glares at Ava and her chicks Who were smiling at him Making them stop.

Not even a second goes by He pulls me closer and Throwing me over his Shoulder, grabbing my phone And bag from the table.

Infront off Ava and her friends and Everyone there. Embarrassment Shooting all over my face.

"Damien! Put me down"i whisper Shout avoiding everyone else. "Why the fuck did you ignore My calls huh?"he says.

"You know damn well damien now put me down"i say."don't talk to me like that"he says spanking my ass hard with a loud clap.

Embarrassing. But fuck it stings.

"Damien everyone's looking!"i whisper shout giving up and avoiding eye contact with people.

"Then they can watch"damien says and I  could feel him smirking. Asshole.

Damien suddenly puts me down against his car trapping me between his arms.""You want attention baby? I'll give you all that when we Get home and you're going To take all of it"he smirks giving me a peck on the lips.

Before opening the door as i turn around to sit down i feel damien spank my ass again making me whimper lightly.

I turn around with a glare looking at him as he winks smirking. I still glare until"woah baby how do you expect me to keep my hands away when you have a ass like that huh?"he says putting his arms up in surrender.

I ignore him and  get in the car and he closes the door for me.

I'm  sat in the car with Damien One of his hand on my Thigh squeezing it tightly.

"Don't ever fucking ignore My calls again or else the
Next time I'm fucking you Infront of everyone"he says Eyeing me up and down.

As my eyes just widen to What he just said. And he
Would do it with no care in the World that's just the way he is.

I turn around to glare at Him."I hate you"i mumble annoyed Loud enough for him to hear.

"That's not what you say When I fuck you huh?"he
Says smirking and i just felt my Face turn red.
Blushing like some teenager.