Family

I really couldn't believe it. I was standing there with a pregnancy test crying looking at it. It was positive.

I was going to be a mother. And Damien a dad. I'm gonna have a family with the love of my life and I couldn't have asked for more.

I stand there with the bathroom door open crying in happiness when Damien walks in calling my name and sees me.

"Princess- what's wrong"he says rushing to me in worry as I continue crying he grabs my arm pulling me towards him into his chest.

"Tell me what happened"he says worried placing a kiss on my head. I step back from him and show him the pregnancy test as he looks at me confused but when he reliased he looks at me in disbelief.

"No way"he says as I laugh crying "it's true" and I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

I watch him start doing little jumps around like a 2 years old as I laugh at him. He comes running to me and grabs my waist picking me up as i wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He smashes his lips on mine as I kiss him back. "I love you so much so fucking much"he says placing a kiss on my lips again while walking to our bed and sits down with me still straddling him.

"I love you so much"I reply.

"I'm gonna be a fucking dad"he whispers as if he couldn't believe it. "Yeah you are"I say as he looks at me not saying anything.

And then a tear slips through his eyes followed by another one as he smiles at me. "Don't cry"I say pecking his lips and resting my forehead against his as he chuckles a little.

"Your gonna be the mother of my childrens"he breathes in happiness "I love you so much princess. So fucking much that I can't even explain it. Princess I've always told myself you're the one. And you truly are. I've always thought about having a family with you. I wanted you to be the mother of my childrens. I want to wake up every morning with you in my life I knew that right on the first day I saw you. You're the reason I live. I'm nothing without your pretty ass And now" he pauses

"Here you are about to have my fucking childrens. Fuck you make me so happy." He says suddenly turning around as my back meets the bed and him on top of me he grabs my face placing pecks everywhere.

"I don't deserve you"he whispers placing thousands pecks on my lips as I grab his face "yeah you fucking do. You deserve the whole fucking world"I say as he just gives me his dimple smile.

"What?"i laugh confused "I'm so inlove with you. It's like I keep falling for you harder and harder every single time and it's beyond out of my control." He says groaning as I laugh at him.

I really don't deserve him. He makes me feel like the most precious and beautiful human alive. The way he looks at me, treats me and makes me feel there's no word to describe it but I'm so fucking grateful for him.

"I love you"he says again as I peck his lips I watch him move down as he lifts my shirt up and places a kiss on my stomach and caressing it with his thumb.

After having given this weird thing Emily had given me I strangely felt way better. For some reason.

When he suddenly gets up grabbing my waist and picks me up and makes my legs go around his waist as I put my arms around his neck.

"Going to be a fucking dad"he says happy as I laugh at his excitement. He walks in to our closet placing me down "get ready we're going out."he adds.

He goes to grab his shirt "can we match pleaseeeeeeee"I say as he stops himself and turns around raising a brow at me.

When I pull out a track suit. THE ONLY MATCHING ONE we have.