Only you <3

HEYYY GUYS TYSM FOR THE REPLIES IM GETTING LIKE YOU DONT HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME AND HONESTLY MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP ON WRITING LIKE TYSM.

This one is a bit sady sad I think?😉😉😉😢😢😢😢

ALSO IMPORTANT. Like I don't wanna confuse people obviously this isn't a book but like let me know if I should just like post like scenes or like even continue them if you get what I mean.

ALSOO I'm thinking I should like make other scenarios I posted on tiktok but I couldn't like write you know😏and stuff cause TikTok would take it down obviously so I was thinking I should finish them on here as well!!! What do you think???
Anyways let's get to it

_________________________________

I wake up to feel Damien's rms around holding me tight only to be consumed by emptiness as I sigh.

Sitting up in the bed hoping he'd come out the bathroom and lay down with me again. It's been almost two week he's been busy with work.

I barely saw him. It was either when id wake up randomly in the middle of the night as he held  me tight and leave before i even woke up around 5.

Sighing i make my way out of bed not bothered to change as I  just grab damiens shirt that goes just above my knees as i leave the room without wearing shorts or anything but panties.

I find myself opening the door to Damien's  office to see a frustrated damien with his face in his hands."i told you to fucking kno-"damien cuts himself off when he sees me his eyes softening.

"Come here baby"he says motioning to sit in his lap as i walk over to straddle him. I bury my face in his neck giving a small peck with a sigh.

"What's wrong Princess"he says pulling me back so i could see him as he held my hand kissing it."i miss you"i say lightly feeling stupid as he smiles.

"That's the reason? That has my love upset like that?"he frowns yet smirking slightly."I'm sorry my love I got caught up with work and couldn't make up time the past days I didn't go I missed work so it doubled everything but I promise I'll make time be ready by 2 I'm taking you to lunch"he says pecking my lips thousand times as I giggle lightly.

"That's my girl"he says as his hands go under my shirt."holy fuck no shorts? I don't want the guards eye fucking what's mine"he mumbles as I see his eyes turn dark.

Clearing the desk as he throws off the papers that were on the desk almost desperately laying me on the desk as i gasp my top half on the desk as I feel my panties being flung away somewhere in the room.

He places both my legs over his shoulder still sitting on his chair and moving even closer."Damien -"i say only to be cut off"sh baby let me make you feel good"he whispers.

As I moan feeling his warm mouth around my clit sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue as i gasp as he groans sending vibration through out my whole body as i feel goosebumps.

"yes Fuck!"i scream As his tongues starts thrusting deeper in to me, my back arching as my lower half pulling back from all the pleasure being too much but damien would follow right after with his tongue as I scream his name out.

Not letting me catch my breath.

"Yes oh my god!"i moan extremely loud no doubt the guards would have heard that as i slap my hands on my mouth when my hands are suddenly pulled down.

"Scream my name baby all you want, moan my fucking name  loud so everyone knows my claim you're fucking mine you hear that you're what princess"he groans as he thrusts even faster with his tongue.

"Use your fucking words I want to hear you say it!"he groans mumbling it."i-im yours! All y-yours all of me is y-yours!"i scream as I feel myself getting closer and closer.

"I'm gonna cum!"i moan a moaning mess."give it to me baby fucking give it to me!"he growls his hands on my thigh tightening as I gasp releasing all over his tongue.

I let out a final last moan as damien swallowed every single bit of me, he puts me back down on his lap smirking at my state as he kisses me on the lips with hunger.

My legs shaking to the best orgasm ive ever had.

Damien gets up with me straddling him still as i put my arms around his neck getting closer so I don't fall.

And walking to our room as he places me down in the bathroom. I start splashing water on my face doing my thing as damien stands there looking at me.

I turn around smiling looking at him not breaking the eye contact."staring contest? try me"damien says amused as i just go along with it when he bends to my eye level coming closer with a smirk.

Mine and his lips were brushing against each other."Pull that shirt down before I tie you up on the bed because fuck it's tempting"he whispers still not breaking the eye contact as i feel my whole face turn red quickly running to the bed hiding my face.

I hear him chuckle from the bathroom when suddenly I feel someone tower over me which was Damien both his elbows on the side of my head and his chin resting on his palms looking at me.

"You're fucking gorgeous you know that?i love you so fucking much princess that it fucking hurts"he mumbles placing kisses all over my face making me giggle.

"But I love you more "i say crossing my arms as he smirks"no way"he says "yes I do"i say protesting against him."you sure because what I remember is you slapping me across the face when I was admiring you across the table when we first met that shit hurt"

"You were being a creep just staring at me!"i laugh remembering  how i went and slapped him and had a go because whenever i looked he would just be looking at me when I didn't know him.

"What can I not admire my future wife!? At that time"he scoffs laughing afterwards when i felt myself hide my face in his chest.

Feeling butterflies remembering the day i married him.

"I love it when you blush"he whispers kissing my forehead as he lays down next to me laying me on top of him.

As he caressed my back."damien what about work again.."I say a bit lowly thinking about it as selfish as that sounds.

"Princess don't worry about that I'll do that shit at night I wanna spend time with you cause fuck you're the only thing on my mind"he says with his eyes closed obvious that he was tired.

Snuggling in the crook of his neck i call his name out for him to only hum in reply in his sleep, making me smile at him.

____________________________________

These are like short scenarios I guess😭??

OH and I will be starting to post other scenarios as well that I can't finish on tiktok cause you know😏