Game on

HEY BAESSS so my TikTok account is actually banned
So I made a new one go follow it! @justf4ckingimagin3

AND THIS CHAPTER IS AHHFIDIDBDHSJJS
it's not the best but yeah.
____________________________________
IMPORTANT THIS CHAPTER HAS STRONG LANGUAGE USED AND THIS IS NOT LIKE THE NORMAL KIND OF SCENES I WRITE SO YEAH.

what a fucking dick i think to myself as he left me on edge.

Suddenly feeling confident I get comfortable as my back is against the headboard.

"Suit yourself then"I say to damien as he turns to walk out thinking he accomplished something.

Asshole.

My hands makes their way to my clit rubbing it as I try to get my release that the Asshole left on edge.

Letting out a moan that catches Damien's attention as he turns around."holy fuck"damien mutters under his breath as he sees me please yourself.

My back arching at the feeling as i feel my stomach tighten signalling my orgasm was close as i moan.

Keeping eye contact with damien as he loosens his tie.

"Fuck this"damien says when suddenly he grabs my thigh as im pulled down making me gasp.

"You are a fucking tease"he breathes towering over me as he takes his shirt off that's thrown on the floor.

My hands make there way to his belt"you wanna get fucked that bad princess?"he whispers as he smashes my lips against his, I whimper.

Feeling his tip teasing my clit"you want me to fuck you hm?"he whisper his lips brushing against my  ear moaning when he pushes his tip against my clit even more.

Resulting to me nodding as i couldnt say a word. "Use you words madison"he groans."Please"i whimper wanting him inside me.

"Good fucking girl."he whispers in between kisses.

"You're my little slut right?"he groans sliding his tip inside of me as I whimper."right!"he groans slamming inside of me while I scream his name.

"Yes yes!"i moan. Clapping sounds  the only thing being heard as his and my skin came in contact as well as my moans and screams.

"I want to hear you say it princess"he growls repeatedly slamming inside of me hitting spots that i didn't even know existed.

"I'm y-your slut o-only yours!"i scream  stuttering as i feel my stomach tighten and his dick twitch inside of me.

"That's right Princess,  yes you fucking are."he moans. his moans a music to my ears as I whimper.

Suddenly being turned around so I'm on all fours with him still inside of me making me moan my lungs out at that action.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't move a single muscle Princess ,  you wanna go to a club without telling me again hm?"he growls thrusting slowly.

"Because next time I'll fuck the fucking life out of you infront of everyone just like this. Just fucking like this "he groans when he suddenly thrust inside of me so hard and deep as i scream not being able to have my arms support me anymore.

The pleasure being too much that i didn't know what was going on around me.

I moan against the bedsheets my moans being muffled.

he continuously slammed into me faster and so deep I scream feeling my stomach tighten.

I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head and tears threatening to leave my eyes as he slammed into me faster and faster ever time.

Feeling myself clench around his dick as he lets out a moan"fuck! Come for me like the little slut you are for me!"he moans.

As he thrusts inside of me when I let out a final scream and release all over him as he releases right after as my chest rises up and down.

Out of breath my legs give up."you did so good princess fuck I love you"he whispers pulling out of me as I whimper.

As he turns me around pecking my lips as I smile at him.

"Let's get you cleaned up"he says picking me up bridal style as he puts me down his arms around my waist supporting me up as my legs give up on me.

"I swear to god next time you actually go to a club baby I'm fucking you senseless infront of your fucking friends"he breathes his jaw clenched as he cleans me up.

I chuckle at him."what if I want you to"i whisper as he smirks at me.

"Then you simply ask for it princess"he says as I feel my whole face redden.

"I love it when you blush"he smirks pecking my lips as I get out of shower.

"I can walk"i say looking at him as he arches a brow.

"hm? Go on"he smirks leaning against the wall as he lets go of me when im about to fall.

"That's what I thought"he chuckles holding me before I actually fell.

"Did I tell you how fucking gorgeous you are"he whispers as I look at him smiling.

he picks me up laying me on the bed as he lays on top off me his head resting on my chest.

____________________________________

Anyways so AHSHEJEJDJDJDJJ

THATS THE BEST I CAN DO OKAY