Shocked

Hiiiiiiiii

Please don't forget to vote and give feedbacks!!

Also if u have recommendations on a type of chapter you'd like please share!!!!!

____________________________________

i Walk out of that meeting pissed. I know Damien can never just be nice enough to people.

Like i get it with some you just lose it but the ones that actually do something don't even get praised as much as they should.

Okay i may be wrong there they do. But it should be talked about more. But who am I to say that. I was just there cause Damien wanted me to be there.

But it's just his anger that man has anger issues.
And the only way him being nicer is me ignoring him and watch.

My phone vibrates as i look to see it's Damien.

Damien: come back

Damien: I'm sorry Princess she just pisses me off i swear I'll try better next time

Damien: i miss you already.

Leaving it on read i make my way to our room. And take my earrings off when the door opens and Damien walks in.

I don't look in his directions at all and continue doing what I was when he walks up behind me and hugs me from behind.

His arms around my waist as he snuggles into my neck placing kisses and then resting his chin on my shoulder and looking at me through the mirror.

"Are you mad at me"he whispers as I do my thing. "Princess" he says again since I didn't reply.

"I'm not"I say bluntly when he turns me around. "What" I say as his hands makes its way around my neck.

And next thing I feel his lips on my mine as I kiss him back since he won't let go. I push him away before this turns into a whole thing.

"Why'd you do that"he says."you taste so good"he groans hugging me tighter and I nearly felt my bones crack when he lets go as his phone starts ringing.

"Another one?"he says into the phone stepping a bit back one of his hand still  on my waist and the other he hold his phone to his ear.

"Right now?" He says "I'll be there in 10 minutes"he adds hanging up and puts his phone back.

He puts both his hands on my waist tightly as I ignore him and suddenly pulls be back harshly as I Yelp my back comes in contact with his front.

"Let go Damien"I say "yeah? Then fight back"he whispers into my ear and starts placing kisses on my neck.

I feel myself breathing heavier everytime. "I want you so bad"he whispers. "My dick aches for you everytime fuck"he says under his breath.

"What are you doing to me"he curses as I try not to laugh or give in.

When suddenly I feel dizzy "hey what's wrong"he says turning me around to face him as he holds me still.

When I quickly push him away not being able to say anything and run to the bathroom.

And find myself vomiting in the toilet as Damien rushes behind me holding my hair back and rubbing my back as I continuously puke.

"Fuck"he curses panicking as I try not to laugh at him."I'm okay"i say getting up from the floor and flushing the toilet.

"No you're fucking not" he panics as I go to brush my teeth. He pulls his phone out as I brush my teeth "reschedule the meeting"he says into the phone. "Not for fucking tomorrow I need to stay with my wife asshole"he says. Stubborned ass.