Lost

Don't forget to vote and comment and let me know how it isss!!!!

LOVE YOUSSS
____________________________________

NOTE:  this is suppose to be a really really short overview of what's happening.
The next chapter is going to be the long one like I usually do.

I sit there in the corner of the little cell or whatever it is. All I could think about for days was Damien. I don't believe it. I can't believe.

And again I find myself crying at the thought of it.

staying here for days now my stomach has gone slightly bigger and a bump was invisible. This was suppose to be our baby.

Tears slipping through my eyes uncontrollably to what I was told.

This whole point was to get Damien killed. when I came here I was put into the corner because there was no point. Because damien. Was already dead.

Antonio had found out I was pregnant. And I was beyond terrified if he would harm me or my baby in any way.

But to my surprise he's not done anything. But said after the baby was born. That's it for me. He's gonna keep it and I, dead.

But I don't understand Why'd he wanna keep his own rivals baby. But this isn't happening I'll made sure I fucking die then Handing my child into living hell.

__________

It's been a month. A whole month. Without seeing Damien what If hes actually gone. He can't just leave me like this.

I wanna hold him. Just this once. I want to see the love of my life. I'm nothing without him.

I'm starting to lose hope. What if he actually died that day. No no he can't be. He's probably healing. Yeah he's getting better.

__________

One month and a half. Still nothing about him. Ive lost hope. He's actually gone. Damien's actually gone.