His Voice

~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~                                                                                                                                            

  I wake up to the smell of the most amazing breakfast food in the world BACON!!!! I whispered and ninjaly sneaked out of the room with three knocked out girls on the floor.I quickly went down the stairs still in ninja mode to see my mum cooking the mouth watering food.

I again super ninjaly walked behind her to get a piece of the deliciousness but then without turning aroun.

she said in her motherly morning voice "Claire I know you're behind me and you're not going to get a piece until everyone else is up ok."

"Man mom how did you know I was behind you?" "Where do you think you got your ninja moves huh?"

"Definitely not from Dad." She said.

She yelled."FOODS READY!!!!!!!!!" My father and the sun shine beauties are up at the table.We sat down a discussed when we're going.

Kate said. "Well it's 10:00am we want to get there at 10:00pm so we'll leave after break feast Mr.Rogers"

I laugh a little because ever time someone calls my Dad that I think of the show that came on and watched as a child Mr.Rogers.

I thought he was strange but look at me now I the type of girl that would roll from a moving vehicle.So after we ate we took turns using the bathroom and the girls got dressed in the outfits I picked out for them they looked so cute I took my turn in the bathroom and curled my hair then decided to keep it strait.

I thought of putting on make up but then I remembered that I highly dislike make up (I really do I think girls look pretty as they are and don't need it don't hate for what I believe ok).

At that Kate's mum drove up and we got settled in the car and we were off.                                                  

~~~~At the concert~~~~                                                                                                                                    

We were finally here probably breathing the same air as them I sound like a creepy stocker but it's so  true.We took our seats then everywhere in the place was flooded with Directioners.

I screamed "I'm with all my peeps!!!!"

Music started to come on when they came out it was awesome there was screaming and crying and some other noises that sounded like dying whale and cat noises mixed together.

As I listened to their music I went all zoned out I was high on their music I closed my eyes and listened to their mega awesome unicorn voices yep still loving it.