Are They Really Here?

I woke up the sound of people talking so I descended from the stairs and stopped when I saw who was in my living room.It was FRIGGING SIMON COWELL! I'm internally screaming AHHH!!!!! It's really him also someone else behind him he moves and it was HARRY STYLES' ALSO IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''Look who's up.'' Harry said  ''Wow is this your daughter Mr.Rogers?'' Simon said ''Yes it is.'' Daddy said ''She's so pretty.'' Said both Harry and Simon I blushed and went to sit by my mom and turned to them and asked ''May I ask why you're here?'' said I ''Well'' then they start to explain. ''Your father has already answered our question your are going with us.'' I looked at my dad weirdly he nodded was he really going to let my go with them?  He explained to me that how I have caused problems with Harry and I should take responsibility for my mess.Which is really a piece of crap because be it any other time he'd scream NO in the persons face.This was really messed up but my dad really hated it when somebody didn't listen to him.''You are leaving with us after me and your father discuss things concerning you.'' Simon explained ''But why am I leaving so soon?'' ''Well it's along way from here to the airport.'' ''Wait airport?Why am I going there?'' With a questioning face ''The boys are supposed to be going back to England.'' Simon said with a strait face ''Well while your there you can visit your cousin also take lots of pictures for me ok.'' Mom said with a smile. I stood up and looked at everybody they all had a hopeful face on I can't believe they really expected me to say yes in an instant .I ran to my room and could feel somebody coming after me I turned to look and it was Harry who was hot when concerned he grabbed my wrist and started to explain why I should go it was 4 to 1 in the yes or no game.I gave in and started to pack my things which was alot most of my clothes were jeans, shorts,tops,plaid shirts,normal Polo's,,and pretty dresses.My shoes mostly converse,flats,and three pairs of heels which I didn't like to were alot.When I got done packing there was about maybe three suit cases and one carry one bag.I haled the bags down the stairs and nearly killed my self getting them down Harry helped me put them in the limo.Mom was crying and my dad just stood there probably rethinking his decision I said my good byes and we were off in no time soon.I thought ''If I hadn't woken up my I would be asleep on the plane."  I stared out of the tinted window while I hear Simon grumble on and on about something I don't know about.The ride was quiet soon I dossed off not knowing what the trip ahead was going to be like.''So this is the girl you never stopped talking about?'' some person said in a cheery voice another one said ''Dude maybe she's the one the right one.'' I open my eyes sleepily ,sat up,and asked were I was.Then someone I think it was Louis that said ''Your on a plane sweet heart.''Then someone sits next to me and it was Niall he asked me about my friend I answered "The one with shot blond hair.'' ''YES! her could you give me her number PLEASE!!!!!!!!'' ''Ok man I just woke up let me procces what is going on!!'' I then give him Lydia's number you have no idea how happy that boy was he must like my bestie alot.All the boys sat down and looked at me we started to talk when all of a sudden Louis screams''KEVIN!!!!!'' I look out the window of the plane and see a pigeon which did look like Kevin.After that they started to get to know me and I got to know them as well everyone went to sleep and I did too.                         

~~~~~England,London~~~~~~          

We waited to get our bags and when we did they went to their flat which was huge Harry showed me to my room which was GIANT the walls were sky blue also the bed sheets were as well.He left me in my room to unpack after I unpacked I headed down to the kitchen for the search of food I looked in the fridge to find fresh beef,lettuce,cheese,tomato,hot sauce.and hard taco shells.''I know what I'm going to cook TACOS!!'' I whisper screamed.I started cooking the beef and while the beef was cooking chopped up the tomatoes and lettuce the beef was done when I finished cutting up the lettuce the beef was piled on the plate.I put the pan in the sink and washed it then put it back when I turned around I saw the boys on the table ready to eat I threw my hands up then back down to my heart and said ''You guys scared the fudge out of me." I sat in between Niall and Harry who was both smacking down on tacos I had just made Zayn said ''I'm not scary.'' I looked at him and then down to my taco to eat it after I was done the boys thanked me for making the food turning to  the sink I noticed Harry was cleaning the dishes for me I thanked him for that and was off to my room I changed into some pj shorts and a shirt with teddy bears on it I went under the covers and thought "This is something new I'm doing and was very strange''Then I realized I should be happy I was in a flat with 5 HOT guys and one of which I was to pretend to be his girlfriend and with that thought I smiled.closed my eyes and went to sleep peacefully.