What A Surprise We Know Each Other

"You're Ed Sheeran." I said surprised "And you're Harry's Girlfriend." He says.I can't believe my favorite singer really just talked to me mental high five.Thank you life."Yes I am and you're the super mega freaking awesome Ed Sheeran." I say without taking a breath. "Nah I'm just a great singer.'' Ed replies  "Um you are so awesome but you get that a lot sorry for fan girling.I just think you're an great inspiration." I say while smiling. "Ahh thanks.So hows Harry I was going to see him then I saw you I thought I saw you somewhere and when I came up to you it then hit me you're Harry's girl friend." He says."Well I was just gonna go back to the house you can come with me if you want.'' I say."You mean flat and sure I'll come with you."   

"Well what ever you brit people call house here." I say while getting up and start walking  back to the house,flat he's walking beside me.We talk all the way to the house and when we get there we are greeted by Liam tending his roses? I love roses it's my fave flower."Hey Liam where is Harry?'' I ask "Um he's inside.Oh hey Ed.'' He says "Hey Liam how ya doin?'' He asks "Fine you?'' Liam says "Same here" Ed answers "Ok let's see Harry now Ed." I say pulling him in to the house to find Harry on the couch and Louis on the floor doing some weird leg movements and Niall of course in the kitchen with Lydia ."Harry guess who came to see you?" He turns to me and gets up and hugs me then turns to Ed."Hey Eddie what ya doin here?''  

He says doing some complicated hand shake."Ahh just coming to see how you're doing.'' And they walk off to the kitchen and talk I tell Lou to tell them that I'm going to the store to get some food.I grab my purse and go head out Liam asks me were I was going and told him that I was going to the store and now I go to the store it was near by maybe about four blocks.

When I go into the building I grab a cart and start  to go to the meat section I put some beef and chicken also  some ham.I then go to the snack section I put five bags of chips in there and before I could go some body tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was and there was a group of girls behind me."Hey aren't you Harry's girlfriend?" They asked.Oh crap I hope they aren't those crazy fans that will tear anybody that has a chance with the boys.Please don't be those fans! "Yes." I say unsure. Claire prepare for a chase.I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                    Sorry it's so short I've been very busy and also reading a book I'm trying to finish and it's really long.I have to turn it in soon so I might not be writing for a couple of days but don't worry I'll be discussing what to write next.Thanks for reading vote comment and all that other good stuff.