Chapter 7

AN authors note-

Chapter is dedicated to @iloveliampayne2015 she inspired me to update. Thank you love!
Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in months. I feel horrible.

Well here we go new chapter. I'm going to do my best to try and update regularly but I have no idea my schedule is crazy.

Enjoy my lovers <3

Niall's POV------

" Niall , Come on. Lou's got to do your hair." I hear as I walk into the dressing room. " Where you on the bus with Lucy and Bay?" I give Michael the meanest look. " Yes, I was I forgot my phone on the bus." He smiles. " Oh yeah, Sure you did"

I walk over and sit down in the chair. " So what are we doing today with the hair Lou? " She pulls on the top of my hair and pulls my head back towards her, " Well love I think we are just going spike it up a little. What do you think?" I smile. " I love the idea"

As I sit in the chair and Lou plays with my hair I relax and think of Lucy.

She's so beautiful

"Who's Beautiful?"

Shit! Did I say that out loud?

" What? " I say and my mouth is dry.

" You just said a girl was beautiful. Who's the girl?"

I don't think I would this nervous to tell any of the guys that I think I'm in love, but the fact that is one of there sisters makes it bad, and what makes it even worse is the person who's asking. Her Brother.

" So our little Niall is in love?"

He looks so happy but if he only knew who the person was.

" What's her name? " Harry asks

" Is the why you've been sneaking off?" Liam chimes in.

When did he get here?

" Our baby is in love" Lou screams so loud!

,

I'm so embarrassed , these people can't keep a secret. What am I going to do? if it doesn't get any worse the girl I love walks in.

" Who's in love? "

When she walks in the door I loose my breathe. God damn. She's so beautiful. Fuck is she beautiful. As she looks at me I place my hand over my heart and make a face to look as if I'm wounded. She smiles and ask's again.

" Who's in love?"

" Our Niall is in love Luc." Liam says to her and puts his arms around her.

" He is " She says with a smile on her face as if she's going to cry. I didn't want her to find out like this. I wanted to take her somewhere special. Give her a romantic date. Have her dress up. Do something nice for this amazing girl that I am so grateful to have. I just wish I could actually tell people she's mine.

Her smile.

It's the most beautiful smile I've seen in my life. The way her mouth curls , it's simply beautiful. And the way she is smiling her little tiny dimples show. I can't get enough of those dimples. When she smiles I smile. Her smile is so contagious.

" So who is she Niall ?"

I'm finally snapped out of my daydream of the most perfect girl standing right in front of me.

" What?" I say as Harry's hand is waved in front of my face.

" Man, you've got it bad. Your not listening to any of us. Come on mate. What's her name"

Her name is Lucy Styles.

I can't say that though. I look at Luc and the color from her face drains, she is white as a ghost. She looks so nervous. I look at her just to give her a reassuring look that I won't say her name. She looks so relived. I know she doesn't want Harry to know, because we both know he wouldn't like it.

" Oh no one really. "

" No one? So you wouldn't mind then if I just looked in your phone it see if you've been texting or calling anyone right? "

My face goes white. My phone is on the bus charging. Lucky I don't have her in my phone as Lucy Styles, I have her in my phone as My Love . I can tell that Lucy is nervous. She's playing with her hands and she only does that when she's nervous. I give her another reassuring look. She knows I won't say anything but I think she just can't help it. It's come close so many time with this one being the closest.

" Who Niall this girl is pretty flirtatious, Where did you get this one? " Louis has my phone in his hands, Of course it was Louis who took my phone, He's such a Ass.

" I met her a couple months ago when we had break."

" Oh look at this, she's gonna be at the show tonight. Maybe we will just have to call this girl up on stage."

" No!" Wait? I wasn't just the only one who said no? I turn and Lucy has a hand over her mouth.

" Lucy, Why would you care if we called this girl up on stage?" Harry say's

" You have something to say about this Lucy? " I give Michael a look.

Seriously when did everyone come in here? This girl, She's going to get us caught.

" I just don't think it fair, I mean this girl doesn't even have a warning. Your just going to drag her on stage? "

" Yes. " All the boy say in unison.

" I just don't think its fair to her. as least give this girl a warning" She walks out of the room.

" Man What's gotten into her lately. Harry how do you handle her, My sisters where never like this. " Zayn says.

" She's really head strong, always has been. She's honestly not that bad. She only acts like this when she's you know"

" Oh yeah, Yeah let's not talk about that." Liam says.

As the the boys talk I causally make my way out of the room to go find Lucy. When I walk out of the room I see Bay, She point to the left and I run down the hall. I keep looking and I can't fine her. Then I hear sniffles. I walk up the steps. Why did she come out here? I don't blame her the view from the stage is such a beautiful site to see.

She is sitting on the very edge of the stage. I walk up behind her and sit down behind her. My legs slide around to wear she is sitting with her back leaned up against me. " Baby, It's ok" I say and kiss the back of her head. " Ni it's not ok. He can't know. I promised him, What do you think they are going to do when they call this girl who is me on stage and she doesn't come up or show? "

" They will make fun of me for it , but"

" Exactly. I don't want that to happen."

"I wasn't finished luc, They will make fun of me for it but what they don't know is that I have that girl with me on the road everyday. I get the privilege of waking up and seeing her, going to bed seeing her, getting hugs and kisses all day from her. They don't know about us love. "

" Niall, You are seriously the best person ever. And I can't believe you just used a line from your own song to me." She laughs and my heart swells.

" So your ok? Your happy? cause I can say more song lyrics to you to make you feel better?"

" Haha. No, I'm ok. But you can sing to me later. " I kiss her on the cheek

" It's a deal"

My arms wrap around the body and we sit there just for a little while, I wish we wouldn't have to hide this from the guys. It's killing me inside. But it might happen sooner than we think.