1

I go in the locker room and  see my jersey and shorts.I  asked the owner for number three for three reasons. The first being no one had it and the second was because number three was babe Ruth's number
when he played for the Boston Red Sox jersey number and finally I love threesomes.

 The first being no one had it and the second was because number three was babe Ruth's numberwhen he played for the Boston Red Sox jersey number and finally I love threesomes

I was the team captain as well

I was the team captain as well. I was stretching before the game when the team doctor came in with her assistant.

Are you ready for the game tonight Jane? I will be once Lisa puts the tape on my shoulder.  It still is giving you problems? Dr..Isles some.  I just don't want it to get worse.  Lisa go ahead and massage that area. Yes doctor. 

Jane sits in front of me while I massage her left shoulder. 
I hear Jane moan and I smile and whisper in her ear.

Jane I found a good third person but you are going to have to sweet talk her and wine and dine her.

Lisa places the tape on my shoulder area.

How does it feel? Good. Who is it? Dr. Isles . Lisa she's into women who have a penis? She's been with women but don't know about the later. She's a doctor and knows of such.  Okay thanks. 

Dr. Isles is dressed in a black pencil skirt with dark purple blouse with her cleavage showing a little with black 4 inch heels.

Dr.   Here are your tennis shoes.  You don't want the owner getting mad again . She can get pissed all she wants. She needs me not the other way around. Dr..Isles please change..I will tie them for you after massaging your feet, putting socks on and tying them. Olay Rizzoli.

Lisa runs to get the shoes. I removed her heels and her begun massaging her foot and kissing them. 

Jane oh my that feels good. Rizzoli what are you doing?. Helping the doc so she can be comfortable in tennis shoes. You know you don't want the floor messed up. Hurry up and go warm up with the players.

The owner leaves and its now just her Lisa and myself. I move my hands up her pencil skirt and place my my hand over her moist panties.
Umm someone is wanting something.  I will have Lisa give you the codes to get through the gate and Lisa will open the garage for you to park your vehicle  in my garage.

You are so sure of yourself. Yes now that I know you like women. I will have you begging for more.

I finished tying her shoes after giving her a kiss on her cheek and leave the locker room.

Dr.  you okay? I will be once I go change my panties.  I will be out there shortly. 

I leave to go sit on the seat behind the players once they sit down before five go on court.  I see Jane hitting three pointers. The buzzer goes off and all the players who are not playing right away sit down. The gals are listening to the head coach.  Jane looks up and I nod and mouth you did well.

Jane smiles at us and goes on the court.

Jump ball occurs after the players go to the center for jump ball.
Jane out jumps the other team player and hits it to one of her teammates. They pass it back to her and she goes up for lay up making two points for the first two points and get fouled by a Cleveland Rockers player. Jane hits nothing  but net p both free throws.  She made the first four points.

The game was over. 114 Queens to 110 Rockers. Jane scored 53 of the points herself.

We are in the locker room and Jane goes and takes a shower with her teammates. They don't care she has a penis. I hear one of the players say fuck Rizzoli your huge and dang you definitely would hurt any gal. Jane chuckles and responds.  If that are worthy yes bur no boots calls.

I smile when I see her come out with a towel wrapped around her and one around her breasts. Her penis is sticking out and the towel is a distance.  She notices that I notice.

Jane lay on your back so I can check your shoulder. Okay doc.

I move my hands over her shoulder and she gives me goose bumps which is rare.

Doc you okay? Yes.  How's this? A little tender.  Lisa go get me some tiger balm and my gloves. I will do this while you go work on the center. Okay.
We are in a separate room everyone has left tje locker room except for Lisa and Becky the center.  Lisa returns and hands Maura the items.  Maura closes and locks the door after asking me if I mind.