Chapter 1

The cast of RWBY looked at him warily when they heard what he had said. Lugia meanwhile was happily humming as he looked at a screen in front of him.

"I'll take some time. So why don't you people have your reunion and introduce yourselves to the other's." Lugia said as he shooed the other four to their companions.

Summer made her way to her family as Ruby and Yang hugged her. She patted the two of them before embracing Tai as he was happy to see her again. Then she hugged Qrow as she hugged back.

"It's nice to see you Qrow." Summer said as she hugged him.

"It's nice to see you too short stack." Qrow said as he embraced her.

They stayed like that for a few moments while Ruby and Yang were feeling a bit uncomfortable. Tai on the other hand was smiling and smirking at the scene.

Winter had also seen this and narrowed her eyes at them.

"Father." Willow said as Nicholas embraced his daughter.

"It's good to see you Willow." Nicholas said as he hugged her back.

"Master Nicholas." Klein greeted the man.

"Ah Klein it's so good to see you." Nicholas said as he greeted back.

"Grandpa." Weiss said as she stood in front of her.

"My grandbabies." Nicholas said as he hugged Weiss, Winter and Whitley.

"We're not babies!" The three Schnee siblings whined in response.

Jacques was pretty nervous as he saw the founder in front of him.

"Hello Amber, it's good to see you awake." Ozpin greeted her as she came close to his group.

"Hello Ozpin." Amber greeted back.

"It's good to see you well Amber." Ironwood said with a smile.

"Thank you general." Amber said in return.

After that she talked with the other members of Ozpin's group as they greeted her and were happy to hear about her recovery.

Cinder was looking at her direction and thought about how to capture her. But with Lugia in the same room she was hesitant. Not to mention she was surrounded by Huntsmen so it will not be pretty if she went after her even with her Maiden powers.

Oscar meanwhile was like a fish out of water as he didn't know anyone here and was really nervous.

"Hey kid, what's your name?" Coco said as he stood in front of him.

"Oh, it's Oscar." Oscar said nervously.

"Where are you from?" Velvet asked him.

"Mistral." Oscar said to her.

"Well kid seeing as you don't seem to know anyone here why don't you come with us. We will introduce you to our friends." Coco said to him.

"O-Oh, okay." Oscar said to her.

Oscar then went with Coco and Velvet and met the team's _NPR and SSSN. They greeted him warmly and his nervousness lessened after he talked to them.

Lugia looked at their interaction and then remembered that there was one more person missing. He opened a portal catching the others attention. Then screaming was heard as Robyn Hill fell out of the portal. She had landed on her feet as she looked around alarmed.

"What the hell is going on with the world?" Robyn asked herself.

"Honestly, I ask myself that everyday." Lugia said to her.