Chapter 6 - Jin Mori VS Nah Hanseong

"Took you long enough. So now let's start with this new day!" Lugia said with a smile as the audience looked at him weirdly.

[Are you happy now?] Lugia (Honkai) asked him telepathically.

[Yes, you can go back to your theatre.] Lugia (RWBY) said to him telepathically.

[Good.] Lugia (Honkai) said before he went back to his own theatre.

"So, how was the previous video?" Lugia asked them.

"It was good." Amber said with a smile.

"It was fine. Minus the fact that mom was being serenaded by Uncle Qrow." Yang said to him.

"Yeah, it was wierd." Ruby said with an uncomfortable face.

"It was inspirational." Penny said with a smile.

"I agree." Winter said with a nod.

Atlas military and her family alongside Klein all looked at her as they had seen her reaction to it. Jacques couldn't care less about it as he looked at the screen.

"It was really fun to watch it. It has been a long time since I danced." Summer said with a smile.

"Damn right." Qrow said with a smirk of his own as he drank some more.

"They still got it." Tai said with a smile.

"I don't like it." Raven said with a frown.

Vernal didn't say anything as she liked the dance.

"It was great." Amber said with a smile.

"They have moves." Roman said as he tipped his hat with Neo nodding to him.

"Ain't that the truth." Robyn said with a smile.

"I loved it." Sienna said with a smile.

"I hated it." Adam said with a frown.

"It was fine. Got to watch a lot of ladies." Mercury said with a smirk.

"Can't say I disagree with you." Junior said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"There wasn't any blood." Tyrian said with a frown as Cinder, Hazel and Watts sighed.

"It was a good show." Ozpin said with a smile.

"For once, I agree with him." Salem said with a frown.

"That I can't disagree." Glynda said with Oobleck and Port nodding to her.

"I want to do that when we get a chance." Kali whispered to Ghira.

"I agree. Make sure to wear a good dress for the thing after." Ghira whispered with a smile causing his wife to smile as well.

Blake who heard her felt a chill up her spine as she didn't want to hear that from her parents.

"That was great, we should have a family dance." Evelyn said with a smile.

"Right?" Jeanne said with a smile as the Arc's agreed.

"I learned a lot." Sun said with a smile with a notepad in his hands.

"Yep." The rest of team SSSN said with nods of their own.

"Great. Then let's get on with the reaction. Eyes on the screen!" Lugia said with a smile as the screen lit up.

It started by showing Ren carrying Nora who looks tired and has a sword in her right hand as he placed her on a bench as the nurse looked at her.

"Hey Renny! We're here!" Nora shouted happily as she jumped in her seat.

"I see it Nora." Ren said with a smile.