Chapter 2 - KGF 2 Police Station Scene

The video is faster please check YouTube if you want normal speed.
------------------------------
"Bang? So it has guns?" Ruby asked him.

"Yep, he is a criminal." Lugia said to her.

This caught the attention of everyone present. The villains were intrigued when they heard that while the others frowned when they heard that.

"We're going to watch a criminal?" Ironwood asked with a frown.

"Yup!" Lugia said as he popped the p.

"Well this will be interesting." Roman said as he ate his popcorn.

[Yep.] Neo signed with a smile as she ate her popcorn.

"Oh and also here Fox, I'll give you your sight." Lugia said as he looked at Fox.

Fox widened his eyes in response as he closed it but when he opened it back he could see. Something which surprised all the people present.

"Well, let's start shall we." Lugia said as the video started.

The screen started by showing the front of a police station where cars were going out while candidates were training in front of the station.

"That looks like it is during my time." Nicholas said as he saw it.

"Hmm, I have seen this layout in the records." Ironwood said as he looked with interest.

"So this starts at a police station huh." Roman said as he didn't like it.

"I hate it." Emerald said flatly.

The inside of the station is shown where police were working.

"I've never seen a fanfare like this. These CBI have crossed the line this time. This must be some petty thief, but has put the whole department on it." An officer said with spite.

"What's the FBI?" Clover asked confused.

"Right I forgot that there will be great differences between world. Well, the CBI are the top brass in the police department, they can enlist other police officer's to work for them even if they are not of the same department." Lugia said to them.

"So they're like the high bosses huh." Harriet said.

"I don't think it's wise to just say something like that about an organisation. They must've given that order for a reason." Elm said.

"That's plausible." Ironwood said in response.

"Yeah, they also investigate the police officer's and politicians for any corruption. More thorough than your police force." Lugia said to them.

The ones from Atlas military felt offended by it.

"Also, in this world aura and semblance doesn't exist, nor do the Grimm. So humanity has spread throughout the world." Lugia said to them.

The people felt shocked when they heard that. For them, who have lived in a world with Grimm, that felt like paradise.

"People have no aura?" Yang asked.

"Nope. Also, a thing to note is that dust also doesn't exist." Lugia said.

"B-But that's impossible, dust is used in everyday, saying that it doesn't exist is." Weiss said surprised.

"In your world, yes dust is very precious, but that is only in your world not in this one. So shall we get on with the video." Lugia said as he looked at them.