Chapter 5 - Chammak Challo

Scene: Chammak Challo from Ra.One

(A/N: Recommended to watch the video before reading since I don't know how to write dance moves.)

"Hello and I'm back after all these month's! If I don't update then sorry since I only write when I have the motivation!" Lugia announced as the audience looked at him dumbfounded.

"Didn't we just see the video a few seconds ago?" Ruby whispered to her family.

"Let's not question the God who can bring people back to life and rip out powers from others." Summer said to her as her daughter nodded.

The villains were also of the same mindset but they decided to stay silent. Lugia then turned to his audience with a smile.

"How many of you like dancing?" Lugia asked his audience.

Weiss, Winter, Whitley, Willow, Jacques, Nicholas, Ruby, Blake, Qrow, Summer, The Arcs, Ghira, Kali, Amber, Robyn, Melanie, Militia, Nora, Pyrrha, Glynda, Ozpin, and surprisingly Salem, Roman and Neo raised their hands.

"You like dancing?" Winter asked as she looked at Qrow.

"What makes you think I don't?" Qrow shot back.

"Well, I didn't expect that she would like dancing." Ironwood said as he looked at Salem.

"It's been one surprise after another." Amber said agreeing with him.

"So we're going to watch someone dance?" Pyrrha asked him.

"Yep. It can also count as serenading as well." Lugia said with a smile.

"Serenading!" The females minus Penny said in unison.

"Well let's watch." Penny said with a smile.

The others sat in their seats while those like Adam and Tyrian were saying it was a waste of time. The females in the audience were however very interested in seeing it.

The screen started showing Qrow dressed in a suit and seemed to be in a function as there were female dancers behind him. Qrow however now had light blue eyes instead of his usual colours.

"Chammak Challo." Qrow said with a smile.

"Uncle Qrow!" Ruby and Yang shouted in unison when they saw it.

"You're the one whose dancing!" Winter shouted incredulously.

"That's not good." Glynda said with a sigh.

"Oi!" Qrow said when he heard that.

"Damn, look at how they're dressed." Cardin said as he eyed the females.

"It looks like they are in Mistral." Ren said as he looked at the dress.

(A/N : As I said before I have no actual idea about the geography and culture of Remnant and just saying. If you know then I would appreciate it if you informed me in the comments.)

Summer meanwhile was highly invested in watching the video.

Summer dressed in a beautiful dress and big earrings turned her head around when she heard that as she looked at him surprised as music started.

"Moms here!" Ruby shouted happily.

"We can see that you dolt!" Weiss said to her.

"Hey." Qrow took of his black coat and thew it backwards as the dancers moved out of the way as it was caught on a decoration.

"Hey." Qrow started doing a few moves with his hands while wearing sunglasses and his tie untied while Summer fully turned to look at him with a surprised face.