9. Her execution

Rocky threw the pillow in anger. He was out of control due to swara's words.

He should have known that every women will think as such only ,  and she is not wrong. But in his case , he is nothing without his sona.

He was just a mad  man running behind money and power  to fulfill his mothers promise untill he found her .

She made him to dream more, to crave for a family and to love more and then in a second he lost it just when he got settled with the new feeling.

He immediately left Bombay before he could further loose control. He met chacha and left for Kgf.

He was also joined by Farmaan and Naira  whom he asked to stay in the hotel.

" Bhai, you said you will stay there for two days and -"

"Don't question me !" He warned him and they all left for Kgf.

****

" So swara will say yes to the proposal but we  will mention some conditions. It will be random to him but only we will know the real motive behind it . Am I clear? " She asked to both of them who nodded in response.

Reena smirked to herself.

She turned to face Swara " so to reduce the stress, how about we start my wedding shopping?? " She asked with a smile.

After having lunch, swara called out her driver and the both left for shopping.

" Never in my life I thought that you will get married like this " swara chuckled at her beast friend's situation.

" It's just the guy you are getting married to matters and not the way . And after I pacify him we will surely have a grand wedding in kgf "

" And I will surely attend it even if you forget to call me .

You know right, Sanskar is one of Rocky's business partner too . " Swara smirked at her friend.

The both had Vada pav in between and emptied a one  whole Pani puri shop together and finally reached home at late night.

Reena literally made swara check all the top Shops  in the city to finally select her wedding lehenga.

" Really Reena , you are so slow in selecting dress. We have used one full afternoon for just haldi and wedding.

Are you aware that there are many more functions like Sangeet, mehendi? What are you going to do about it? " She complaint.

" I know buddu . But we won't be celebrating those due to the plan . We can surely Fullfill your wishes when I marry again " Reena smiled in response.

Reena took the wedding lehenga and looked herself in the mirror. It was elegant according to her with a thick veil she would  be the most beautiful bride.

" Be early tomorrow! We have the jewellery shopping and you also promised that you will take me to the salon !!" Reena reminded her friend as she left for her house.

*****

" So chacha about the girl ?"

" Yes beta . She accepted the proposal"

Rocky found it wierd as he thought she will surely reject it after he scared her with his  behaviour

" But she have some conditions regarding the marriage, her relatives are from Delhi so the marriage will take place by the northern tradition .

And once haldi , you can't look at her face till she reaches your home , in your case kgf . But rest all rituals, I can handle it .

But your presence is required for the haldi ritual too. " He explained.