Luffy

A/N: I AM SO SORRY THAT I UPDATE LATE 🥲 I was planning on update this chapter on 17 or maybe 16 September.. but I got busy and couldn't wrote this chapter on neither 16th nor 17th Sep. SO IM DEEPLY SORRY FOR MY LATENESS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! (And thank you so much for those who are reading my story and BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTE FOR MY not so good STORY.)

The sun just rise and shone softly on the city streets, bringing it with a flurry of an early-morning activities.

-Luffy's POV-

My mini av-b(audio and visual-based) den den mushi had rang for about a few times now, but I am too sleepy to wake up. I mean, why does anyone would call you in the early morning!! But I forced myself to wake up and pick up the call. Just a second after I picked up the call, a woman voice shouted at me in the call.

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO LUFFY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICKED UP MY CALL, HAH?!!" 'OH NO!! IT'S NAMI!' I was about to answer her, but she continue. "DID YOU OVER SLEPT AGAIN?! YOU HAVE TO GET READY NOW! OUR CLASS WILL START ABOUT AN HOUR NOW!!". Half an hour is still not late. But the real problem is because my house right now is far from the university. And if I'm unlucky, I have to ride the bus today!!

"HEY!! LUFFY?? DID YOU HERE ME? HAVE YOU GET READY OR NOT?!" What should I answer! I just woke up!! "U- Um ye-yeah! I'm just about to goes out of my... My- uh.. my HOUSE! YEAH. OK BYE NAMI!" I hung up. I snatch random outfit from my closet and went to take a bath.

About a few minutes later, I finished getting ready and get out of my room after I wore my straw hat. 'Lucky me, today I will move to a new apartment that's nearer to my uni.' I stretch my right hand to the kitchen and took some foods and snatch my bag with my left hand.

I was stuffing my mouth full with foods I snatched from the kitchen when suddenly there was a voice from the living room. "Oh! Luffy! You're awake! Where are you going this early in the morning?" A black hair guy with a kind of tan skin and freckles asked. "AH! ACE?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU CAME BACK!!" I was shook to saw Ace when I turned my head to the living room.

Ace is my older brother. Me and him aren't blood related but we are just like other siblings. There's also another one, and he is also older than me. But Ace is the oldest, so he is the middle one.

Ace was sitting on the sofa, eating a sandwich in front of a screen that flash out from a big visual-based den den mushi. "Oh, I came back last night. Or maybe you can just say early in the morning." Ace said.

"OH RIGHT!! Good timing, Ace!! Can you help me?? PLEASE. I'M LATE FOR MY CLASS!" Ace look at me with a confuse face. "Uh.. Sure? But why don't you just run to your uni or use your devil fruit power-"

"Grandpa might notice me!! He's in town this week! SO PLEASE ACE!!" Ace finished his food and stood up from the sofa. "Alright. Let's go."
...

It didn't take an hour for us to arrive to the uni thanks to ace and his fast driving skill. But even so, I was still barely managed to get in the class before our professor arrived. I sit next to a guy with long nose and curly black hair. His name is Usopp. As the class started, he whispered to me.

"'luffy... Did you overslept again?'" I looked at Usopp and nodded. "'Yeah. How did you know?!'" Usopp didn't answer it straight away, but then he said, "'luffy... It's the 13th time this month!! It's a miracle the professors never caught you.'" ... 'oh..' I made an o shape with my lips and raise my eyebrows.

(On the lunch time, Nami scolded Luffy for being late for the 13th time this month.)

~after the last class for the day~