Chapter 10

(A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was too tired because of the camp. I kind of skipping my morning class today. I'm thinking of skipping afternoon class too. I have to unpacked my things at my new house 🥲 so I'm really sorry if the chapter is short.)

-Law's PoV-

       After my morning shift, I went home and change clothes to go to my evening classes. I went out and went to knock on Luffy's door. No one answered. 'He's not in his apartment..' I went to the uni with my car and parked at the students parking.

       'Why is it when I'm actually looking for him, I can't find him?! Dammit.' I ran while looking around. 'I have to fix this. ... Even if I say that, it's not like I even know if he's here today.'

       After looking around for a bit. I stopped to catch up my breath. Coincidencely, I stopped in front of a club door room. 'He must have hate me. I don't blame him though.'

       Suddenly a voice came from inside the club room said, "He thinks you're his friend, you know." "?" I looked at my left. The club room door wasn't close. In fact, the door was wide open. When I looked inside of the room, a blonde wavy hair guy sitting inside alone while doing assignment (I think).

       'Sh!t. It's Sabo.' He continued talking while doing his assignment. "You know, I'm pretty good at reading people, but you're very confusing. One moment, you're spending time with him. But after that, you tell him to get lost."

       He stopped doing his assignment and looked at me. "You're giving him a veeery mixed signals and that's just cruel. Pick a lane, dude." I looked at him and said "This coming from you.." He laughed. "! .... What so funny." I said with a slow tone that only I could hear.

       I turned around to continue to look for Luffy. 'I don't have time  for this!' I continue to ran while looking around. 'He has to be here. Somewhere...' Suddenly a door was opened. Many people went out of the room. Probably a class just finished.

       'Haa... Seriously? How am I gonna find--' A black hair guy caught my attention. "!!" 'There he is!!' "Hey, strawhat-ya!" I pushed the flock of people out of the way. 'Come on, get out of the way! Dammit.' "Hey wait!" Luffy still didn't stop walking.

       "Hey!! LUFFY-YA!" I was close to catch up with him. But he's still didn't stop walking. "WAIT! I'M SORRY!" He stopped walking and turned around. ".... What did you say?.." I also stopped.

       ... "I said I'm sorry. I've been a real jerk to you. I shouldn't have yelled at you and treat you badly... And I would like to know you more. Maybe even be friends with you." I looked at him straight to the eyes. "So please. Can you give me another chance?"

       Luffy's eyes widen. He then smiled widely showing his teeth. He took his hat from the back of his neck and put it on his head. "Shishishi. I thought you hated me." He look at me and smile again. This time without teeth. "I'm glad. Some people say I could be overwhelming. So I'm also sorry."

       I scratched the back of my not-itchy head and looked a way. "Why are you the one apologizing.... I don't know how to respond to that." Luffy chuckled. I looked at him.

       '.... That's kinda cute....' We were silent for a minute"... Let's start over from the square." I said. "Okay!" Luffy said while smiling widely. He hand out his right hand. "Hi, my name's Monkey D. Luffy!"

       I looked at him and shook his hand. I smiled and said, "I'm Trafalgar Law."

....

-Luffy's PoV-

       We were going out of the campus and suddenly my stomach growled. I looked at my stomach. "Sigh. I'm starving~" I looked at Law and asked. "Are you free now, Law?" He looked at me, then looked at his watch. "Yeah. But at 5.20 and 7.00 p.m. I have classes I need to attend."

       I looked at him. I didn't realize I was staring for too long until he asked. "...what?" I looked away and said. "Shishishi. It's nothing. I just think I've never seen you smile before." I look back at him and smiled. He looked away.

       "I guess not.... Was it that bad?" I laughed. "Nope! It really suits you! You really should smile more!!" It's probably just my imagination but I saw a tint light pink at Law's cheeks. He looked surprised.

       Suddenly, a familiar voice called out my name. "Luffy!" We were startled and turn to look to the person calling out my name. It was Ace. He was with Sabo.

....

-Law's PoV-

       "HEY!" The black hair guy beside Sabo shouted and wave his hand while walking toward us. 'SH!T. I forgot about that blonde!' I grab Luffy by his shoulders and looked straight to his eyes.

       "Strawhat-ya! Now that we're friends, I think you should know the truth about--" Luffy was distracted and look over my shoulder and said to the two guys that just arrived behind me.

       "Huh? Sorry, what?" I continued to say anyway. "Sabo is--" but i was cutted. The male with black hair asked. "Everything okay here? And who the hell are you?" I turned around and moved to stand beside Luffy.

       The black hair guy glared at me. "Yep! Everything's great! But I'm really hungry!"Luffy said while smiling and pat his stomach. Sabo looked at Luffy and said, "Oho? Does that mean you guys have made up?"

       The black hair guy's eyes widen and he turned to looked at Sabo. "YEP!" Luffy said with a wide smile. Foot steps of a person running could be heard nearby. We look at the person. "I'm here! Sorry I'm late! Practice ran overtime."

       'It's that girl! The one Sabo was kissing--' they kissed for a very short time in front of us. 'Again?! In front of--' I took a glance at Luffy. He had no reaction. 'Eh...?'

       The black hair male beside Sabo and the girl looked disgusted and said, "Ugh. Get a room you two." Sabo stuck out his tongue. "You're just jealous because you don't have a partner yet." Sabo said to the black hair male.

       "Anyway," he looked at me and wrap his left hand around the girl's shoulder. "Law, this is my girlfriend, Koala." And then he point at the me with black hair. "And that guy is Ace."

       "So you're Law? I've heard a lot about you from my little brothers, Sabo and Luffy."

       'Girlfriend??! Brothers????!!' I went closer to Sabo and grabbed his light blue shirt's collar, and yank him to turned around. "Why didn't you tell me the truth last night?" I asked with a whisper like tone while looking at him.

       Sabo smirked and said, "Oh? Well, you never even asked and you just assumed things. Beside, I think it was very funny." He said whisperely. I was too shocked that I'm speechless. And I swear, if my jaw can stretch, I think it would touch the ground.

        Sabo went back to join the group and asked ''Soooo where are we going for lunch today?'' . "........" 'This guy....'

       "Oi, you! Law... was it?" I looked at the person who called me out. It was that Ace guy. "We're going to eat lunch. Wanna come with us?" He asked. Sabo, Koala and Luffy smiled while looking at me waiting for my respond.

       .... "S- sure..." 'This feels..... nice.'

....

-Third PoV-

       They went to restaurant called Baratie, where Sanji have been officially become a cook there since he's 16 years old. They ordered a lot of foods. Well, mostly it's Luffy's order. And like usual, he also snatched some of the others' food.