past memory

-Third PoV-

       The full moon shone brightly with the stars on the wide dark sky. Bright lights were still on in the city indicated that the night was still early. The lights above the stairs in the apartment building just turned on a few hours ago.

-Law's PoV-

        Clicking noise of a pen have been feeling the quiet room for a while now. 'Dammit... I still haven't finish the report...' I stopped clicking the pen and putted it down. 'Whatever.'I stretched and fall to the back of the ground as I put my hands behind my head. I sigh and wore a mini black bud in my ears and turned on a music from the den den mushi. I shut my eyes.

       When I opened my eyes, I was already in a different place. 'Where-' Leaves were blown in front of me. A song could be heard like a whisper in the background. 'Hm.. ah- this place is....' I walked to where the song came from. It was in a classroom. I looked inside the class and it was empty. The sound came from a sound generator den den mushi on the front desk.

       "...." The song fely familiar. "?" 'what is a sg den den mushi doing here?'
....

       Suddenly, the place become darker. The place changed. There was a lot of people in that place. I was sitting on a chair while a tall and pale guy with straight short white hair was standing beside my left. He's one of my closest friend, named Bepo. While on my right were my other two close friend named shachi and penguin. 

      We were wearing our highschool uniform. We were sitting at the back of the room. In front, a boy with blurry face were about to get into a fight with a filthy rich guy. The boy was also wearing almost the same school uniform. But his uniform was for a senior in middle school, while we were wearing a senior highschool uniform. 'He must be from grandline middle school seeing how his uniform is a bit similar to us.'

       He punched the guy on his face, and the guy stumbled on the ground. The guy was apart of a famous company that rise only by bribing and dirty work such as black market and all. But not many know about this. "Wow, ______ is really something. But again, he is a descendant of the _____" 'Huh? Why is it so... blurry....'

        Suddenly, luffy's face appeared in front of me.

      I sat up from the ground as I woke up from my dream. "!!" THAT ALMOST GAVE A HEART ATTACK. I put my hand on my chest. 'w- What the hell was that...' my heart is bursting like crazy from the shocked of waking up to quickly.

        I feel like my soul came out of my mouth. 'He's popping up in my deeams now?!'

...

(A/N: I... I forgot that you guys can't read the message that I post because only the follower can read it... 🥲 🙇🙇 I AM DEEPLY APOLOGIZE. I KNOW THAT I HAVE CONSTANTLY KEEP MISSING THE DEADLINE.... I- 😭 PLEASE FORGIVE ME. MY LUCK ISN'T THAT GOOD 😔 on Saturday, my phone got into a little accident. Currently I'm using a computer. Luckily, today in my country, we have a public holiday. I don't really quite remember why tho- BUT AGAIN, I AM REALLY SORRY!!!! Also, I know this chapter is very short, but I promise I will be updating another new chapter this evening to make up for my lateness and short chapter. Maybe would even update on the night too if I have enough time.)