A bid of honour

____________________________

" just one more, one more push princess!"
The mood around the room was bitter, it had definitely manetaned everyone surrounding biting at their own nails as the princess had been in her 7th hour of labour. The pregnancy from the very start had taken the biggest tool on Daenys as she had not been in the right mind set to carry a child, yet there she was on her birth bed gripping her torn silk sheets with agony.

" Where the fuck is he " The princess panted as she kicked at the maid that made her way in between her legs.
" I'm not birthing this bastard without him! " she yelled as another painful contraction hit her.

He had promised her that he would be by her side, he promised they would both welcome their daughter yet he was certainly not there.

" My princess you have to push, if not the babe is at risk " Her midwife's remained her as they tried giving her milk of the poppy to ease her pain, yet she refused and denied everything.

" Daenys child, shes not going to make it if you don't push " Misses brown came to her side kneeling as she took the pales hand in her own. Daenys seemed to be in her very own world as only her screams were audible, the blood curling screams that made everyone's skin shiver. Just as they thought they were doomed the door burst open as Daemon Targaryen came into view as the maids tried force opening the women legs.

" Take your hands off! " the maids trembled with fear at the command of their prince as he rushed to the side of the women on the bed.

" Daenys, listen I don't know the pain you are in at the moment but you have to push..for your child " he had brought his hands to cup her face as he softly spoke to her. He had been informed of her difficulties since the moment her water had broke, he knew he should not have been there but he would never jeopardy the life of the women he had always loved, through thick and thin

She shook her head as she whispered a plea, she muttered repeatedly her protest as many more tears streamed down her face. Damon and the sir Mallor exchanged looks they both knew this could end in both the babe and mother losing their lives; Daemon would not let that happen, never.

" Stop it, stop being weak! You fought the deadliest army's, you had been through hell for year's, you are the strongest warrior I know, the strongest women and the strongest person so Daenys I need you to push because I don't know what I will do if I ever lose you " and with that she started to push.

Push after another as she had now left the sheets and Instead gripped Daemons hand to the point he felt it go numb yet he did not care. Scream after scream came but so did the babe, a beautiful white haired healthy babe. When the midwife's tried giving the babe to the mother she shook her head and began screaming as she protested against the child being brought to her. She cried and cried as she was in so much pain, pain she never experienced