The protector

I don't own any of the characters, they belong to their original creators!!

Bold - talking in Video
Bold italics - actions in video

(Warning, violence will be discussed!!)

Just as everyone was finished getting comfortable and mentally preparing for the next video, the screen turned on.

The screen lights up, and shows stiles turning around to someone, "you think you can scare me?" She says quietly.

Maya winced upon realizing what that clip was, causing the people closer to her to exchange worried glances.

Cuts to stiles holding a sink, "what the hell is happening to me?" Montage of stiles hallucinating and having painic attacks.

"You're gonna be okay." Scott says, "am I?" Two conversations play at once "Blackouts" "Scott I'm straight up losing my mind." "Anxiety,"

"My God." Melissa gasped along with some of the others from Beacon hills. "Was it always that bad?" Derek was one to ask. "Not at first." Maya replied not making eye contact with anyone in the room. Most of the pack looked at each other worried, they knew it was bad but seeing it for themselves made them realize how bad it was for stiles. The rest of the room just looked confused, not understanding what was happening to her.

stiles continues "I just fell asleep for a sec."
"You weren't asleep." Scott solemnly tells her. The conversation changes again.

"You couldn't even tell if you were asleep or not?." Gally asked his friend in a concerned tone. The rest of the gladers were obviously effected too, they've never seen Theodosia this effected by something, the closest she's gotten to showing that much emotion is when she thought newt was dead.

"Unfortunately. I eventually found a way to figure out whether or not I was asleep though." Maya replied to her friend, knowing that she would probably have to answer a lot throughout the video.

"I'm not even sure this is real."
"It's just a dream. You're dreaming!"
Switches to Scott talking stiles down from a panic attack, "it's just a dream." "No it's not! This is real, you're here, you're here with me."

Maya watched the scene with slight sadness, remembering the times when her and Scott were close like that. Newt frowned and noticed that Thea looked affected, he subtly moved closer to her and squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Tony immediately felt for his daughter, remembering all of his panic attacks, pepper squeezed his hand, knowing exactly what he was thinking about. (She always did)

Cut to her screaming"WAKE UP!" Stiles is holding her head.

That startled most of the room, all jumping slightly except for the spies and agents who had more muted reactions.

The  gladers exchanged surprised glances at that, all of them somehow moving closer to each other, giving them a better sense of comfort.

Stan and Irene didn't outwardly react to this, but on the inside they were deeply concerned for Maya, she was like the daughter they never knew they wanted. They both knew that having a child in their line of business was nearly impossible, but when they took Maya in to mentor, they both grew to see her a their own.