GREASY SAUSAGE

Today
May 6, 2015
At precisely 2:18pm (my time), the entire fandom lost their shit over Zayn. I really wanna share my opinion on this......
Zayn is a fucking two face asshole who has his head all the way up his bum past his prostate. That shit he pulled by backing up that ''greasy pighead'' today when he insulted Louis was totally uncalled for. Zayn had no right to get into NB and Louis beef.
When he told Louis that he should stop his bitchy comments or whatever, I lost every respect I had for him. I mean come on for Christ sake. He just stabbed his best friend/''so called brother'' in the fucking heart when he said that and when he rt NB tweet attacking louis insecurities which is his voice especially.
What Zayn did was wrong and I know something is a little fishy about the whole situation but he had no right to go assaulting Louis when the fight between louis and NB had nothing to do with him. He literally choose a guy he met about a year ago over his brother from another mother. That was a fucked up move.
He knows how insecure Louis is about his voice yet he sided with the pig.

Anywhos
I really hope for FOUR things right now:
1. Louis is home cuddling with hazza and not letting greasy fucktard get to him

2. Zayn apologizes to Louis as well as get NB to do so after realizing they were both wrong.

3. Raise enough money to travel to the location NB showed in his tweet so that I could find him and shove a baseball bat up his asshole and bash some sense into Zayn head with a 4x4 wood

4. Naughty boy jump his fatass off a cliff and break his neck.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Bye and comment your opinions....let's have a convo about this shit. I need to get all this steam out of my system.
.
.
.I'll update the next chappy tomorrow BTW...love y'all :-*