Chapter 12

I'm struggling to stay awake right now but hey; y'all are my sexy mofos. I would update twice or more every week if I promise to. Even if I'm laying in my grave.
This a short chappie and nothing BIG happens except for some conoodling .
Louis outfit------->>>
Let's do this.
_____""_""_____

Harry POV
Louis nodded his head to the janitor's closet indicating that I follow him.
We walked over to the small room slipping in quickly. It was filled with buckets, mops, bleach, and those cleaning stuff they use to clean.
Louis stood a few feet away from me in silence while I stared at him. Today he was wearing a white skinny jeans that hugged his legs like a second skin with a grey T-shirt and a white converse. His hair was tousled like bed head and it made him look so freak I sexy. I just wanted to grab it and rub my hands through it making him moan my na- no harry bad thoughts. Focus on why he wants to talk.
He was still quiet, leaning against the wall, staring at the floor.

''Um Louis?'' I said quietly to remind him I standing there. He looked up smiling at me. Creepy as hell. I mean, he asked me to talk, brought me into a janitor's closet, is quiet like a mouse and is now staring at me smiling . Normal? Yeah right. More like creep.

He let out a breath before turning towards me.''Im here to talk about the kiss''.

I stared at him allowing him to continue. To be honest, my heart was racing a thousand miles per second. I know its impossible but that's the kind of effect he has on me.
What if he didn't enjoy it as much as I did? Maybe he wants to tell me stay away from him again? Or maybe, he's going to beat me to the pulp like he does on a regular basis.

''I don't know-w how t-to...b-beca-ause I'm totally into g-girls'' he stumbled making me smile at him a bit. He's just too cute. He looked like a struggling baby begging to be picked up and cuddled.

''You see, the thing is, I like girls. No wait, I fucking love girls. The boobs, the vagina, the plump lips and all those stuff'' he breathe out in one huge breath. I raised an eyebrow at him. Was that all he wanted to talk about?

''Um, okay so why exactly are we talking about girls va-j-j and boobies?'' I asked him and he shrugged making me huff in annoyance.

This bastard dragged me from my friends and into a smelly ass room at smelled like expired bleach and moldy hamburgers to tell me about girls vagina and their boobs! Like bitch, I have more important things I could be doing like sleeping in Mr. Higgins class.

''Well I'm just going to leave you to your vagina thoughts while I go to cl-''
He cut me off by grabbing my outstretched hands that were about to grab the door handle and pulling me into his chest. I was slightly taller than him but oh my lord his fucking face was literally an inch away from mine. Every other part of our bodies were touching sending electrical impulses through me like that Katy Perry song. Um what's it called? Hmm, oh yes. Fireworks. I felt like I wanted to explode because of the jitters going through my body.
He let out a breath on my lips making me shudder. The effect this dude has on me will always surprise me.

''What I'm trying to say is that I like girls but when I kissed you a few days back, I've never felt like that'' he hoarsly whispered into my face. His breath smelled like mint and cigarettes. I'm glad it was just that because we were really close at the moment, so if he had bad breath, that would've looked a bit bad for him. I'm not afraid to share my opinions, therefore I don't think I would hesitate one second to tell him his breath was kicking better than Jet Li.

I smiled at him, his eyes sparkling like the skies above. ''So what does that mean?''

He smirked before placing his hand in my curls forcing my head towards him. Our lips collided and Oh My God. Everything inside me exploded. My heart rate went flying sky high as he gently massage my scalp then tug on my precious curls making me moan in delight. I almost melted on the spot because my curls were one of my biggest turn ons. Tug on my babies and I'll go crazy.

My hands travelled down his back, grabbing his ass. Finally, I get to touch those buns.
I squeezed them as hard as I could making him groan. I continue to knead them as if I was making bread.

His tongue rub against my bottom lip begging for entrance and I immediately granted access. Our tongues battled for dominance while our hands search each other bodies.

I pinched his leg making him gasp but groan then eventually leaped on me placing his legs around my waist. I held onto his ass as we went back into a wall, his back against it. We continue fighting for dominance until I finally give into him. A deep chuckle came out of his throat making me moan in desire. That sound was so heavenly. I could record it then put it on a replay and masterbate to it. (A/N seriously guys, Louis moans are to die for)

His tongue explored every corner of my mouth as it massaged mine. It was SO great.

Finally After a few more minutes of swapping saliva, we pulled away trying to catch our breath. His legs loosened from around my waist and went back to the floor. It was quiet for a moment as I registered what just happened. We kissed. AGAIN. We came in here to clear things up about the first and last kiss but we ended up kissing again.

I looked up at Louis through my eyelashes to see him deep in thought. Maybe he regret the kiss? But he seemed so in to it. He didn't feel uncomfortable or disgusted. I mean, he was so....dominant.

I heard him let out a heavy breath as if he had just made a decision. I looked up at him to see him watching me like one of those laser thingy that scans you at the airport. Its like he was trying to analyze my body. My eyes began to glaze over with lust as I thought about him staring at my naked body like that. That would be so fucking h...art focus harry. He's probably going to scream at me now then blame me for kissing him before beating the hell of of me. I know that's what he's going to do.

''No no no'' he hushed as he cupped my cheeks forcing me to look him straight in the eyes. Holy fudgicle. Was I thinking out loud?

''I don't regret the kiss love'' he said watching me '' I want to give it a try and yes. You were thinking out loud.''

My lust filled eyes widen at his words. He couldn't possibly be talking about us can he? I mean, he's straight, how could he suddenly like me after one kiss?

''What do you mean by give ''it'' a try?'' I asked him nervously.

He cupped my cheeks forcing me to look at him '' I mean us. I would love to give this relationship thing a try'' he said staring me straight in the eyes making me blush before looking down.

___""_""___
Hi there
I suck at writing smut unless I'm really in that ''smut zone''.
....
So, my mum is arguing with me. I have a problem controlling my temper so in order to not scream back at her I have to cry, listen to music or write. That's my way of getting my anger out. I also think I'm bipolar but I dunno.
That's the reason why I try to make others happy. Seeing others happy makes me happy. If you guys ever see me I'm always smiling or laughing. I act happy to be happy and it works.
Talking to my boyfriend as well as obsessing over One Direction and Larry helps big time. When I'm not happy, I think about Larry and ...well I feel better.
.....
OK enough about my life. How was your day? Hope y'all are enjoying this story so far. Sorry about the rant.
I love y'all to the end of the earth. Have a blessed day and I'll update again soon. I need to get back in my writing zone. I also uploaded a new story. Its called ''Call me Dr.D''. Please check it. Byeeeeee

p.s...stay beautiful