Chapter 19 (Date pt 1)

I'm in New York City now...with my boyfriend ..finally...not that any of you care... Okay here it is. Enjoy

Harry's outfit ----->>>>>
(But without the shades)

____""_""____
Harry POV
"Get the fuck in that car right now"

"No. I told you once before and I'm telling you again, I'm not going shopping with you" I shouted whilst folding my arms across my chest.

Perrie woke us around 7 am to get breakfast then dragged us both outside. She was now trying to persuade me in to the car.
Niall was already inside sleeping as usual except this time he was sprawled in the back.

"Perrie can't I just wear something right here. Maybe borrow some of your brother clothes?" I tried asking.

"I said we're going shopping and that is it. No borrowing clothes and no staying home so you better get your British bum into this car within the next five seconds before I put you there myself" Perrie growled at me and I scoffed.

"Five" she started to count down.

As if she could touch me.
"Four"

Wait a second. What the fuck am I thinking? Of course she would touch or beat the crap out of me. It's fucking Perrie for Christ sake!

"Three"

I sighed then dropped my arms to the side in defeat.
She smirked then began to walk over to the driver seat.

"Told you many times before Harry: I always win".

I rolled my eyes at her then slowly dragged myself over to the passenger seat.

She stretched over from inside and unlocked the door for me which I slid into quickly as I grumbled a few curses under my tongue aiming them all at her.

" Yes sweetie I love you too" she grin at me receiving a glare that made her turn away.

The car started as Perrie turned the key in the ignition. She pulled out of the driveway smoothly before we were heading down the streets towards the mall.

God knows how much I hate shopping. Especially with Perrie. I promised myself I would never atfend another shopping trip with her after the first time yet here I am, in her car on the way to the mall.

I breathe in through my nose slowly before letting it out my mouth.

"It's not going to be that bad" Perrie told me as she searched for a good station to leave the radio on. "I promise you I won't be as crazy as the first time. I know how much you hate shopping so I'll take it as light as possible".

My right eyebrow went up at her words as I mentally rolled my eyes.
Perrie? Taking it light? When shopping?

Ha what a joke. This is going to be a bloody nightmare.

-

" Okay I'm impressed" Niall started as we sat in the car eating our lunches.
Yeah. We decided to eat in the car because the food court was filled with people eating already so we thought heh why not.

"I know what you mean" I replied while stuffing the entire tuna sandwich I ordered into my mouth.

I have a baby imsimside of me so shut up. I'm entitled to eat like a pig.

"Wait you guys actually thought I would've turned into shopzilla although I promised I won't?" Perrie asked jokingly as she grabbed the salad from the bag.

"Yes" both Niall and I answered at the same time.
Perrie chuckled as she pushed the fork into the plastic container then bringing it out full with pieces of grapes, cucumber and watermelon.
"I made a promise and I kept it. That's what friends do" she shrugged before placing the fruits into her mouth.