Chapter 16

So 50 states on June 26
All legalized
Fuck yass...#lovewins

Enjoy
___""_""___
Harry POV

We turned into the street Louis had directed us to. Perrie was blubbering a whole load of nonsense about some hot girl she met while she at the library Saturday. Niall was nodding his head occasionally agreeing with her using a small 'hmm' or 'no'.
I was sitting in the back seat with the headphones Perrie offered me when I turned on the monitor stuffed into the back of the headrest of her seat.
Yes
Her car does have monitors in them and im so fucking jealous of her. I don't even have a car much more one with monitors in the headrest.

Her parents are filthy rich since they both have quite successful professions. Her mom is the Chief of Surgery at THE biggest hospital in the state whole her dad was the local city judge so they were loaded with cash.

The car turned into a neighborhood that screamed rich people. Big looming houses and gates were everywhere as well as clean cut lawns and sculptures.

"Okay we have lot 23, 24, 25, " she muttered under her breath as she tried to find the correct lot number. "Ah ha, here we are" she cheered turning into a driveway.

We were met with a large silverish gold gate that loomed over us as if we were going into a prison.

Perrie stopped and pressed a button connected to a black speaker.

"I'm here to see Louis Tomlinson" she stated. A second later a raspy voice replied. "Who should I say is here to see him?"

'"His classmates Harry, Perrie and Niall'' Perrie answered.
Static came out of the speaker and about 5 seconds later the gates opened.

Perrie changed the gear and stepped on the gas going at a slow pace. I turned back to see the automatic gates closing behind us.
Slowly I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath before letting it out slowly. Now that I know he's rich, I'm guessing I'll have to make a good impression or "act proper" like my mum told us when we were younger and attended parties with her and dad.
I placed my hand on my stomach and gently rubbed it. I have made up mind on what I wanted to do with the baby lastni-

"Holy mother of leprechaun gold" Niall whispered in awe cutting my thoughts off. I quickly opened my eyes to see what made him react like that and my eyes widened like two soccer balls (A/N having dirty thoughts about louis balls now)

It was three storey high Mediterranean-style house painted in a chocolate brown with cream trimmings around the windows and doors to bring the brown up.
There were two flowered gardens, one on each side of the house, filled with exotic flowers and trees. The perfectly manicured lawns surrounding the house were trimmed to perfection.

"Close your mouths guys. You both look like a surprised fish with your mouths and eyes opened like that" Perrie teased making me look over at her scowling.
She didn't seem fazed at the attractive house at all so I'm guessing her house was somewhat close to this one.
I don't think I've ever seen a house this big in my entire life, yet my bully lives here.

Niall looked like someone slapped in the face with a dildo. Well not a dildo bcaise it could've been anything but I have a messed up brain that makes me say messed up shit.
Perrie was out first as she sped up to the door place followed by me and Niall. Three sharp knocks on the hardwood and a middle aged man in a suit and waiter tray stood in front of us.
"Please come in" he welcomed us and we stepped inside shrugging off our coats. Just as we hung them up, the sound of footsteps came thundering down the stairway followed by two bickering female voice.

"Quit shoving me"

"Shut up, I saw him first"

"No I did you brat"